Round 13 "The Second Bye" Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

All done for 1624 and that is from 18 players! Everything went downhill after the Freo game. Seed, Rice, Austin and McLean all under 50. Parker, Seed and Sauce all on the chopping block, 2 of them will be upgraded and it is hard choosing which spud to trade.
Parker and seeds for me

1529 with Danger and Dusty to come.

That includes Macrae, McLean, Rice, Wilson, Burton and Parker all being spuds.

Can't field 18 next w/e due to Macrae's injury. Only 17 possible unless Ainsworth gets a gig (incredibly doubtful now that Shuey is back)...

1814/18 all out

Happy with that considering it includes Austin's 30 and McLean's 49. Was a great time for the likes of Rocky, Hoff, Yeo, Simmo, Fyfe, Neale, Titch and Sic to really step up.

Think we could all do with a carnage-free round next week... Here's hoping.

1814/18 all out

Happy with that considering it includes Austin's 30 and McLean's 49. Was a great time for the likes of Rocky, Hoff, Yeo, Simmo, Fyfe, Neale, Titch and Sic to really step up.

That's huge for this week!

1814/18 all out

What's your round rank?

1529 with Danger and Dusty to come.

That includes Macrae, McLean, Rice, Wilson, Burton and Parker all being spuds.

Can't field 18 next w/e due to Macrae's injury. Only 17 possible unless Ainsworth gets a gig (incredibly doubtful now that Shuey is back)...

Wouldn't mind Ainsworth in for Sheed!

What's your round rank?

193. Will drop a bit given I haven't got anyone playing tomorrow. There'll be a few fantasy relevant players going round; especially for the Cats.

What a strange round.

Savage, Seedsman, Macrae, McLean, Rice, Waterman and new rookie Wilson, averaging 50 among them.

Rocky, Wingard, Titch, Yeo and Neale averaging 120 between them

Can’t script this shit. Macrae a forced trade, Seedsman and Savage out and hopefully I’ll clear 1700 next week. 1446 with Kelly and Ablett to come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1303 Danger and Jelwood to play, only fielding 16. Can't wait for next week for when I am looking at fielding 21 and I can get savage and seedsman out of my team 5eva. Also zach merret loophole :)

Well this round has been somewhat.. frustrating.

Austin woeful, Rice concussed, going Wilson > Giro, McLean getting injured, Waterman looking hopeless and Hunter looking scared of the ball.

All that being said, I've somehow still got a reasonable round ranking and am ranked higher than I have ever been before.

What a crap round.

Was actually happy to be fielding 18 players.

Enter my latest trade in Macrae 44. Add in McLean 49, Rice concussed for 35, Austin?? 30??, Wilson’s 51 and Parker’s 75 just to name a few.

All out for 1653 and sliding fast tomorrow from 888 overall.

1557 with Tuohy, Danger and Menegola to play.

Also lol at Austin - I just couldn't touch him knowing his form at Port...could go back to 100s but opposition teams will put work into him now. 10+ back 50 marks doesn't go unnoticed.

1557 with Tuohy, Danger and Menegola to play.

Also lol at Austin - I just couldn't touch him knowing his form at Port...could go back to 100s but opposition teams will put work into him now. 10+ back 50 marks doesn't go unnoticed.

Didn’t see the game. Was soneone putting time into him it was he playing a lock down role?

Oh well, I guess he’s done his job and made a quick fire $180,000 or so.

Also just realised I've lost my third league match up in a row, all loses under 20 points and my opponents random players playing out of their skin. **** this game

1310 with only Dangerfield to come. Only fielding 15 so I cop all the shit scores, this is why I drink so much. Was inside the top 800 before this round, was nice while it lasted.

all out for 1650, absolute shocker of a round. Hopefully don't fall too far down the rankings :'(

Seems like a good score tbh!
My score is around 6k for the round. Will probably fall to 10-15k as I’m done for the round. You should be in top 5k for round definitely.

all out for 1650, absolute shocker of a round. Hopefully don't fall too far down the rankings :'(

Yeah like samFFC said above, I reckon I that will prove to be a very solid score this round. You'll probably find yourself rising up the rankings (or at least holding steady) rather than falling

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13 "The Second Bye" Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back