Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee my SC life is tough this year, trade Martin to Naitanui 2 weeks before he gets injured, trade in Dahlhaus 2 weeks before he gets injured, trade out Wells when he looked injured etc. Running low on trades and cash now. Only 16 starters this week gotta make moves.
11 trades 168k. Can't really afford Naiti to Gawn as it will leave me short of cash for my other upgrades, really need to make cash off Naita. Need to keep Keays and Hopper for one more week as need them on field.
B: Shaw Simpson Laird McVeigh Birchall Tippa (Collins, Lee)
M: Danger Selwood Ablett Pendlebury Parker Ward Libba Hopper (Keays, Sumner, Redman)
F: Franklin Martin Gunston Dahlhaus Kerridge Petracca (Cox, Willis)
R: Goldstein Naita (Grimley)

Do I go:
A. Sumner > Trengove and Naita > Sinclair
B. Sumner > Trengove and Naita > Stef (not sure I am brave enough to trade him back in)
C. Sumner > Trengove and Naita > Blicavs

or I just get in both Trengove and Jansen and wait a week on Sinclair to see how well he goes on his own?

Gee my SC life is tough this year, trade Martin to Naitanui 2 weeks before he gets injured, trade in Dahlhaus 2 weeks before he gets injured, trade out Wells when he looked injured etc. Running low on trades and cash now. Only 16 starters this week gotta make moves.
11 trades 168k. Can't really afford Naiti to Gawn as it will leave me short of cash for my other upgrades, really need to make cash off Naita. Need to keep Keays and Hopper for one more week as need them on field.
B: Shaw Simpson Laird McVeigh Birchall Tippa (Collins, Lee)
M: Danger Selwood Ablett Pendlebury Parker Ward Libba Hopper (Keays, Sumner, Redman)
F: Franklin Martin Gunston Dahlhaus Kerridge Petracca (Cox, Willis)
R: Goldstein Naita (Grimley)

Do I go:
A. Sumner > Trengove and Naita > Sinclair
B. Sumner > Trengove and Naita > Stef (not sure I am brave enough to trade him back in)
C. Sumner > Trengove and Naita > Blicavs

or I just get in both Trengove and Jansen and wait a week on Sinclair to see how well he goes on his own?

B

Got rid of him about 5 weeks ago

He looked bloody elite last night

Considering bringing him back in tbh
He is so tempting, but when he wasnt killing it on field he was in the rooms getting treatment or getting restrapped or getting some form of manipulation done. He will have to be given a rest or too plus the bye before finals you would think. He must be on the verge of breaking down. ( will keep telling myself this:rolleyes:)

Also noted, the strapping applied was to prevent ankle rotation and not for achillies as might be expected so may be carrying more than one injury.

He is so tempting, but when he wasnt killing it on field he was in the rooms getting treatment or getting restrapped or getting some form of manipulation done. He will have to be given a rest or too plus the bye before finals you would think. He must be on the verge of breaking down. ( will keep telling myself this:rolleyes:)

Also noted, the strapping applied was to prevent ankle rotation and not for achillies as might be expected so may be carrying more than one injury.

he rolled his ankle during the 1st qtr from memory

EMack losing his spot is so problematic. Is he likely to be picked next time out?

Wanted to upgrade on Ruggles at D7, looks like I'll need to upgrade Mackenzie at D6.

Glad Sammy Mitch had a big day, or he'd have been next. Still have to kick Hall though.

Worth trading tippa to laird a week early as I would be scratching for 18 next week . Going to lose this week anyway ?

If you've already lost your match-up this week & aren't near the top in overall points, then it's worth doing IF it opens up more options (presuming you have enough trades left) next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back