Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should I trade in Harley Bennell?

OK - Now that i have your attention I seriously need your opinion..;)

I'm about to trade out Dahl but to who?

Option 1
--> Zerrett - added bonus i get to keep DPP

Option 2
--> RGray (via Petracca but i lose DPP link b/w mid/fwd from my team completely)

Option 3

--> Rocky (as above)

Here is my team fyi and cheers :thumbsu:

View attachment 257804
I think you should get the best player you can afford.
Plenty of opportunities to trade in a dpp later
also mbr, you are unlikely to need dpp

Isn't he out 4+ weeks? and its alot to have $477k sitting on the pine. Apart from a massive score of 154 in R3, he has been consistently scoring around the 100 mark... Both Zerrett & Gray are around that mark too.

Personally, I'm leaning towards RGray...?
Just saying if you have cover, think about keeping him. Conserving trades etc

If you want to trade, I'd toss a coin over those two you mentioned

Just saying if you have cover, think about keeping him. Conserving trades etc

If you want to trade, I'd toss a coin over those two you mentioned

Yeah I think I need to..unfortunately don't have the luxury of benching him for 4+.. Also just realised he is projected to drop $$$ when he returns.

C'mon man..Give me something Zerett or RGray? :p

Maybe if TheOz was in charge of scaling he would be. Gray is a gun but even in the last 2 years when everyone had him he was only averaging 110.
Tends to get injured and suspended a lot and is a little up and down, if he was a fwd he'd be a lock.

As a mid I will avoid him as he has already burnt me this year.

Does it to me every year, Rocky like.

I tend to agree with you, I think DPP links are overrated generally - they're more of a nice to have, rather than a necessity.. In saying that, they are probably the most useful during the Bye rounds.

I've just confused myself even more now :huh: I should get into Politics ;)

most useful at the end of the season when you are out of trades

not many would require DPP switching during bye rounds i wouldnt have thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got them both. Need big brave balls to do it, but **** it I need to make ground up. Risk reward etc
I'm not in contention, ranked just inside the 20k so I'm just going to build the team I want.
Good luck for the year, especially with the Rock Lobster.:friedshrimp:

I have an hour to decide , is there a point in waiting off Dahl > Zorko Zorko will drop 20 K next week
Or should i bite the bullet and go now with the extra game week, instead of getting him one before his bye

I have an hour to decide , is there a point in waiting off Dahl > Zorko Zorko will drop 20 K next week
Or should i bite the bullet and go now with the extra game week, instead of getting him one before his bye

Depends on how many players you have this week. Zorko getting 90+ points for you this week is worth a lot more than 20k, but if you've got spare players already the points gain won't be as big.

can you upgrade?
Yeah I can, but my bye strategy is usually to trade in premiums after a bye. I could bring in Ward, though it'd be nice to bring in Pendles/Hanners at this stage - they've got high breakevens and bye to come/this week which doesn't help haha

Yeah I can, but my bye strategy is usually to trade in premiums after a bye. I could bring in Ward, though it'd be nice to bring in Pendles/Hanners at this stage - they've got high breakevens and bye to come/this week which doesn't help haha
Yes, premiums after a bye is the norm. But this week I will be going one up one down and Ward it is for me.

Ummmm.
Plan to get him next week or at rd 15.
What a week to spud up my trades :drunk:.
It will only cost you in coin, not so bad really.

You can still get the rookies you want though.

Yeah, frustrating when you plan and toss and turn over a decision and your hand is forced like that.

Bloody real life getting in the way of SC!:mad:

I have MacPherson, Smith, Keays and to a lesser extent Davis ready to be traded. Only 30k in the bank, 15 trades left.

Obviously going to bring in Trengrove but thinking about Jansen too. Which 2 would you trade?

was always planing to bring in laird next week. I ended going a week early and ended up with more on the field this week. go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back