Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I've popped in. What are peoples thoughts on S.Selwwod? I initially thought straight swap for Jake Lloyed but I'm hearing Selwood might play. I guess what I'm fearing most is that he is named and then a late out.
Hold Selwood if you can IMO. At worst he'll miss this week. Lloyd a great trade in but I'd try and find another way to get him first.

Been a while since I've popped in. What are peoples thoughts on S.Selwwod? I initially thought straight swap for Jake Lloyed but I'm hearing Selwood might play. I guess what I'm fearing most is that he is named and then a late out.
I'm going SSelwood to Lloyd
1. Lloyd is dirt cheap, will average ~100 and will be a starting defender
2. The 40 in SSelwood's cycle will hurt his money making ability short term

It's not ideal, but hey, I got a 75 average from SSelwood and $90k in 2 weeks, not the worst thing to happen

Selwood> Lloyd
Jones> Jack Billings

Leaves me with th me below! What do people think!?

IMG_7186.PNG IMG_7187.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_7186.PNG
    IMG_7186.PNG
    159.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm going SSelwood to Lloyd
1. Lloyd is dirt cheap, will average ~100 and will be a starting defender
2. The 40 in SSelwood's cycle will hurt his money making ability short term

It's not ideal, but hey, I got a 75 average from SSelwood and $90k in 2 weeks, not the worst thing to happen
I'm doing this exact trade. Allows another price rise out of Stewart before using him to upgrade to my final mid next week. If you hold SSWood this week he isn't going to be worth upgrading for 3-4 weeks.

Ok, so I'm keeping Shaw and leaving Newman as D6, which means 2ey has to go to make way for Ryan 2ey has a BE of 114 and will probably lose cash this week

Scooter to Zorko leaving me with 7 trades and 153,200k which should turn WHE into ye yo next week.

That leaves back and mids premo'd and Only Greenwood to upgrade later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plan is to bring laird in. Was originally going to trade SPP, then Scooter but now he is named I am unsure.
I have Greenwood as cover or one if the dpp backs , but also have Kelly who could be a late out.
Who to trade SPP or Scooter

Edit: Can trade Stewart aswell with Ryan as def cover.

Last edited:
Richmond always name a spare ruck in the emerg if we are playing Sunday because we only go in with one ruckman every week. I wouldnt read much into it.
I recall some chat about nank missing this week, but i'm not sure why.

a late nank outage would be so brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back