Not open for further replies.

Ok with Shaz out, trade plans change!

9 trades left, $20k bank

this week:
Shaz -> Ryan
SSelwood -> Lloyd (via Berry to mids)
7 trades left, $63k bank

next week:
Parsons -> fwd rookie (via Greenwood to mids)
6 trades left, ~$170k bank

week after:
Barrett -> Gawn
5 trades left, nothing left, team done with great cover

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just having a quick gameday look - it will be pretty funny if a few people forget to check their teams and leave all the bye premos from last week on the bench.
May just display the last team structure until gameday live

will brown get dropped when jamie elliot comes back?

Wtf - totally confused myself panicking that i had to trade bf the game thinking it was Friday night and wanted lloyd in. And then panicked about jjk which also didn't need to be decided tonight. Gotta give this game away. ...it's doing my head in

A midfielder like Broomhead, Aish or Phillips I'd say. Crocker is another whose spot is in the air.

Elliott isn't expected to return for another three weeks anyway so I think he has some good money to make.
so do you think me going early on brown isnt a bad decision?

so do you think me going early on brown isnt a bad decision?
I picked him up for his debut for the cash so it's hard for me to say. If he's only on your bench, do it but I wouldn't get him on your field because he's likely to produce 40's to 60's and nothing more.

I picked him up for his debut for the cash so it's hard for me to say. If he's only on your bench, do it but I wouldn't get him on your field because he's likely to produce 40's to 60's and nothing more.
Pretty much getting him so I can get Lloyd, will be spp to Lloyd and parsons to brown so I'm guessing that would be an alright trade then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back