Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart > Lloyd
SPP > Brown or Witherden

7 Trades left. 200K in the bank. In top 700. Team complete. Newman D7. Plenty of DPP on bench. Will look at another upgrade in the next fortnight to make Nank R3/F7.

just having a quick gameday look - it will be pretty funny if a few people forget to check their teams and leave all the bye premos from last week on the bench.

Just brought in old mate Lairdy, mate!
I can wait for a top 10 mid to drop.

Bulldogs are worrying me.

May not get this chance with old mate Lairdy again this year, Mr Consistent.

View attachment 384369
Hope it works out okay for you. Laird is probably as cheap as he's going to get.

Team selections have made my trades pretty clear.

Sandi still out and Nank named but with Maric on the extended bench. I see a ruck donut looming. With so few trades left getting Gawn back would be a longshot so a cheaper, single trade option is required.

Scharenberg dropped and MBoyd not back leaves no backline cover. Way past time to cut that cancer from my team.

MBoyd>Lloyd
Sandi>Grundy

Just 2 trades and $48,800 takes care of the two most needed corrections and leaves only Scooter to be upgraded. Don't expect him to play this week but should be back making money the next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trades locked in for this round:
Hannan -> Beech
Stewart -> Lloyd

6 trades and $161,700 left. Marchbank and Newman the only on-field rookies remaining and would like to luxury-upgrade Nank and Scooter. However, Marchbank is the only one of them averaging below 89, so will probably upgrade Marchbank to Roberton next week and hold the remaining 5 trades for injuries.

I'm tempted to do nothing. Already got Ryan. SPP not out of range on his BE. Berry and Barrett on the bench....BE's still within range. Mountford isn't a must get I don't think. Lloyd's price won't rise that much this week. Got a full backline with Newman there. Ryan and Stewart on the bench.

Every year I run out of trades....only got 9 left. Anyway....will be a battle of wills as I like to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back