Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone think ryan will get dropped this week?
Ended up going:

Stewart ----> Mountford (Via Adams)
Barret ---> Cotchin.

Really liking Cotchin's form as of late, great pod and Rich have a good fixture coming up!

Team is basically complete now. 8 trades left and just Greenwood my last rookie that MAY need upgrading. Going to keep Newman as D6 and hopefully Scooter at M8...worst case i can sideways to a more uber premo.

You'll regret Cotchin.

Will drift out of the year, like his team.... Did it to me last year..... Has done it before.

His team has drifted out all year tho LOL.

Cotchin's role seems different this year, alot more freedom, i'm liking his role and his consistency with scores...plus a good ceiling too! I am liking him as a POD, gonna back my gut with it :).

108 average in last month, only 1 score under 90 this year (89).

Can't see how i'll regret it but ok!
Go with the gut.
For the past few weeks I have been looking at ZJones to Houli or May as a POD. Houli 127, 137, 129. Initially a straight sideways trade but now it's 100K outlay & Jones is out. Never die wondering.

Just my opinion, but I think Kreuzer is the guy to bring in this week. Gawn in 2 weeks, keep Nank as F7, good times.
I went ....
Berry > Brown
Barrett > Kreuzer.
Big advantage to nail the rucks right now.

Last edited:
Just my opinion but I think Kreuzer is the guy to bring in this week. Gawn in 2 weeks, keep Nank as F7, good times.
I went ....
Berry > Brown
Barrett > Kreuzer.
Big advantage to nail the rucks right now.
If those two remain injury free, it will be like having an extra player agree. Witts & Nank did some nice heavy lifting early but they aren't premos by any stretch

If those two remain injury free, it will be like having an extra player agree. Witts & Nank did some nice heavy lifting early but they aren't premos by any stretch
Yes, I agree Sunshine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the Beastie Boys, check this out.

i saw them live in the late 90's when they toured the Hello Nasty album.
they opened with Biz v Nudge and came out on stage in bright orange jump suits...i dont remember much of what happened after that cause my tiny mind exploded.

also Spiderbait opened for them and pretty much got boo'd for their entire set which was kinda uncool.

It will be Dusty, teams have moved to tagging him over Cotchin now, probably why his scores have been better this year with less attention.

I don't think the Blues have an answer for Dusty. Curnow can tag Cotchin, though.

Have gone Stewart>>> Lloyd, Scooter>>> Neale

Team is as good as it will get now with only 5 trades left.

this is lovely. do we trade him now since he is out?

Perfect! There's the loophole to get Greenwood's score right there, thanks for being soft Nat!

Back to Plan A, SPP > Ryan (unless Lyin' Ross ruins it by dropping him too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back