Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the chances Steele and deluca play?
127 from your e seems great.
Bit shit if your loophole plays.....
I'm sure Richo said last week Steele needed to go back to the magoo's to find some form. They had the bye last week so he hasn't played in the magoo's yet. Unless there is a last minute injury I don't think Steele plays this week. Sandi play 2pm tomorrow so you should know by then whether or not Steele will be playing Sunday (if we don't know tonight)

I'm sure Richo said last week Steele needed to go back to the magoo's to find some form. They had the bye last week so he hasn't played in the magoo's yet. Unless there is a last minute injury I don't think Steele plays this week. Sandi play 2pm tomorrow so you should know by then whether or not Steele will be playing Sunday (if we don't know tonight)
Ideal for me is Steele plays and deluca doesn't.
Steele can cover scooter in mids if scooter misses.
Mcgrath goes back to d7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last one:
Who should i drop for Lloyd?
Heath Shaw or Newman - Leaning towards Shaw.

Ended up going:

Stewart ----> Mountford (Via Adams)
Barret ---> Cotchin.

Really liking Cotchin's form as of late, great pod and Rich have a good fixture coming up!

Team is basically complete now. 8 trades left and just Greenwood my last rookie that MAY need upgrading. Going to keep Newman as D6 and hopefully Scooter at M8...worst case i can sideways to a more uber premo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back