Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

It must have moved fwd/mids into the mids to create those spaces.

Trade out a mid - any mid.

Hit the S button on a def/mid to put them in the mids, and create a space in the backs.

Hit the S button next to Seamus, it'll move him into the backs, and create a space in the forwards.

Hit the S button on Roberts or Davey or whoever you have on your mid bench with fwd DPP.

Trade in any random mid. Complete the trade.

Now, with another trade, trade the guy you just traded in, to the mid you traded out at the start of the process.

You'll get the trades back, but the players will stay rearranged as you desire.

Hope this helps
That has worked perfectly, I’ll optimise my team this weekend then so that I can move around those 8 forwards with glitch to get the extra players on field.

Then I can use that trick next week to set it back up how it was. Brilliant.

That has worked perfectly, I’ll optimise my team this weekend then so that I can move around those 8 forwards with glitch to get the extra players on field.

Then I can use that trick next week to set it back up how it was. Brilliant.
I think its ridiculous we have to use work arounds for DPP and VC loops.

SC just need to make it an option within the game.

View attachment 1712791

This is how my best team looks after I do Long > Tarryn Thomas.

Feel like the play is to grab one of Sheldrick/Melican/Windhager this week and one of Harrison/Maric next week, and turn Ford into Sinclair.

I also want to bounce back this week after a pretty poor showing last week though. Any of you fine kentlemen, kentlewomen, or kentlenonconforming have any ideas?
Scratch this - thinking Long, Mitchell, Ashcroft > Sinclair, Thomas, Windhager.

Then I might have to regrettably go early on trading out Briggs next week, but it'll be a free sideways to Cameron. Cincotta down to Maric.

8 trades left, about $230k itb with Thomas and Humphrey the only non-keepers on-field.

Just seen Sinn is named on-field, but looked at his two scores so far and they look like he was SUB - is that right?

His bye is putrid but keen to know what his JS is as it would allow me to trade Pedlar to Sinn and Weddle to Sinclair.

Against the hawks he was the sub, and then vs the dogs he was subbed. Doesn’t scream great job security but then again Dyl Williams defied the odds and became a good rookie

Against the hawks he was the sub, and then vs the dogs he was subbed. Doesn’t scream great job security but then again Dyl Williams defied the odds and became a good rookie
Dy Williams was a failed forward .
Worked hard on he's game as a defender ..getting rewarded for it.

Lots would of had him...if not sub on the bubble ...

Just noticed his BE is 31 so I think I'll pass and reconsider in r16 after his bye

Simpson > Maric
Seamus > Jezza

9 trades and 30k left. 2 upgrades left to complete my side and still have Weddle Cincotta Wilmot Johnson Ford & Sturt mooing. Have 19 players this week so happy to go early on Maric and if he doesn't play another game doesn't matter much.

giphy.gif

1007099.png

having such a hard time this week

for context - sitting at an OK rank hovering around 3k, goal is to end top 1k if at all possible

my plans were to:

Round 14: Mitchell --> Himmelberg (will be 23rd premo)
Round 15: Ford + Cincotta ---> Serong
Round 16: Humphrey + Weddle ---> Oliver

would put me at full premium with himmelberg as premium cover and 3 trades to cover any long term injuries. weakest premiums in the side being day, green and cogs on each line respectively

but sicily getting suspended has royally screwed my plans

i do not know whether the point gain from trading sicily to serong this week will be greater than the point gain of holding sicily and playing himmelberg in his spot for his suspension weeks. trading to serong this week gets me another premo score this week; but will it get me another one next week? if i trade sicily and he somehow gets off at tribunal i will feel like the biggest mook of all time

and which defender do you even get to complete team instead of sicily? the next best ones i dont own are docherty and daniel i think - do not really like either option with their roles changing from game to game and if i trade sicily out now i can forget ever owning him again this year and will be down to 2 injury trades for the rest of the year

i think i want to hold sicily and play himmelberg for him in rounds 16 and 17 - is this crazy? or am i bleeding too many points by doing this

for context - sitting at an OK rank hovering around 3k, goal is to end top 1k if at all possible

my plans were to:

would put me at full premium with himmelberg as premium cover and 3 trades to cover any long term injuries. weakest premiums in the side being day, green and cogs on each line respectively

i do not know whether the point gain from trading sicily to serong this week will be greater than the point gain of holding sicily and playing himmelberg in his spot for his suspension weeks. trading to serong this week gets me another premo score this week; but will it get me another one next week? if i trade sicily and he somehow gets off at tribunal i will feel like the biggest mook of all time

and which defender do you even get to complete team instead of sicily? the next best ones i dont own are docherty and daniel i think - do not really like either option with their roles changing from game to game and if i trade sicily out now i can forget ever owning him again this year and will be down to 2 injury trades for the rest of the year

i think i want to hold sicily and play himmelberg for him in rounds 16 and 17 - is this crazy? or am i bleeding too many points by doing this
I’m holding Sicily for this round and I will play the waiting game.
Hoping he somehow gets off on Monday or a reduced suspension 🫰🫰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS coach Adam Kingsley may have stated last week he wants Harry Himmelberg (AF $545k SC $375k D/F) to play as a defender, but he almost walked that back on Thursday, with Sam Taylor and Isaac Cumming set to come back into the side after injuries.

On Himmelberg’s role, Kingsley said: “I’m probably leaning now towards more back. But as we know he’s a very capable forward. It’ll be needs dependent for us. If we need him in the front half, that’s where we’ll play him. If we need him in the back half, then that’s where he’ll play. As of this moment, he’s in the backline. But we haven’t had match committee, so I don’t know what that holds.”

When asked if that decision may depend on Taylor and Cumming’s availability, he added: “Possibly. That’s something we’ll need to go through as a match committee and work out where our best team fits. With a couple of players coming back, it feels like we’ve a lot of backs and that’ll either end us some miss out or we shift some magnets around.”
Awkward In The Middle GIF

I need a debut video for one of these $102k Swans spuds, stat. Trade plans will differ significantly if I have to grab Melikent instead.

I had Steele pencilled in for a trade in this week but I'm steering well clear now. $511K with a 150 breakeven... Ouch!

As a Saints supporter I'd trade in Brad Crouch before I traded in Steele.

Do you think Windhagger stays in the team?

I don't know if his scoring will justify the high price, but if stays in the team for the rest of the year he might be worth it.
I think he gets a run of 2-3 games to prove himself. Then is possibly battling with Bytel.

my plans were to:

Personally holding Sicily myself also and had put Himmelberg in this week.

Sicily second best defender by a fair bit! Averaging 145 over his last 3

Himmelberg averaged 109 when he went into defence last year, I think he will tonne up more often than not, they will give him the ball heaps, was taking some kick out last week already. That’s the play for me I was you

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back