Preview Round 15, 2017: Hawthorn v Collingwood, 2 July 2017, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I thought it'd be lower than that. I mean 63 isn't great but for Langford it's probably okay. There was one kick on the high wing where he went the short 20m pass and it went to three Crows players and I was tearing my hair out.

My favourite bit is where he marks uncontested in the goal square for his third, and the always super Jason Bennett says "once again it's Weideman, who is leading Kurt Heatherley a merry dance."

Anyone going to mention the abysmal effort at defending it or nah? "Good effort", I imagine.

I give up. My quotes were only hearsay, anyway, so I'll take your word Offer. By the way, do you know if his papers are stamped for year end?

Interesting. I thought it'd be lower than that. I mean 63 isn't great but for Langford it's probably okay. There was one kick on the high wing where he went the short 20m pass and it went to three Crows players and I was tearing my hair out.

My favourite bit is where he marks uncontested in the goal square for his third, and the always super Jason Bennett says "once again it's Weideman, who is leading Kurt Heatherley a merry dance."

Anyone going to mention the abysmal effort at defending it or nah? "Good effort", I imagine.
So if he gets selected...

I give up. My quotes were only hearsay, anyway, so I'll take your word Offer. By the way, do you know if his papers are stamped for year end?

He's out of contract and the rumour around these parts is that there's no contract on the table. Who knows if that's true though.

images

A few people who were at the ground said that Kurt had a good game overall
some watching on TV said he was ok, others terrible
its all opinion but it looks like based on the squad named that the coaches were happy enough with his efforts to consider him for this week, could be that someone else may not get up, could be reward for effort to get put in the squad, either way if he was the dogs breakfast you are suggesting for the entire game I don't see him getting named yesterday

Imagine putting all that time into Kurt, giving him **** all chance to prove himself and then dumping him whilst we still have worse turds floating around

Fmd

Maybe he simply isnt quite at the standard required. Its not a charity. If he doesnt get to the level needed after a couple of contracts then they would be best going back to the draft for another kid and look for a developed replacement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. Definitely not against Cousins coming in but wouldn't logic dictate it should be Stewart given roles? Stewart was okay to good in patches. Did some very nice things from limited opportunities.

Anyone think we may throw Burton forward with Poppy going out?
Stratton back into the side, Schoey may be unlucky to go out.
Burton may throw himself forward for as long as it takes to receive/intercept, shimmy, shake and goal like he did twice last week.

Hardwick is Haw's gun small defender who kept Gray goal-less after quarter time, and who has since kick, i think, 4 and 5 in the following weeks.

He also kept Junktime to 1, and 0 after quarter time. However we were winning so keeping Junktime quiet when the Crows are losing is a piece of cake.

That being said, you don't get off a winner. Hardwick is now a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back