Preview Round 15, 2017: Hawthorn v Collingwood, 2 July 2017, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney tonight are reaping the rewards of giving games to the young kids (albeit being forced into it by injuries).

I am hopeful for us.

He knows nothing about Jon Snow
Unlike you people, I read these books when they came out. Which was some years ago now. I know there is some televisioon show or something out, but that would destroy the images of the characters I have in my head.

Burton should not be playing forward at all. He's well settled in defense playing great footy. He's now one of our most important players. We already have a stack of mid-sized half forwards like O'Brien, Sicily and Breust who can all fill the void when needed.

He will play midfield in the Bontempelli role in the coming years.

Unlike you people, I read these books when they came out. Which was some years ago now. I know there is some televisioon show or something out, but that would destroy the images of the characters I have in my head.

Been so long since the last book I have forgotten what had happened...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Birchall and Stratton in the team either Burton or Hardwick will probably play midfield/forward.Be interesting to see who Clarko picks.

If I wasn't a book reader I wouldn't have been able to pull you up on your appalling spelling of Jon's name ;)

If I wasn't a book reader I wouldn't have been able to pull you up on your appalling spelling of Jon's name ;)
True but I read the first one in 1996 and the last in 2011. I am old enough to remember reading them, but also enough to forget the minutiae of the spelling of particular characters' names.

Does Shiels go to Treloar and Howe to Pendlebury? Shiels was very good against Collingwood in the previous game. If we are to win this game Burgoyne has to play mainly in the midfield.

Collingwood aren't really a heavily scoring team. If we can restrict Adelaide to 82 points and a season low 8 marks inside 50, than our defense should be able to hold the Collingwood forward-line to a relatively low score if the back-line can work well together. Brand, Hardwick and Sicily all played their best games of the season against Adelaide.

What I'd like to see is O'Brien be the player who plays the Gunston role of pushing high up the ground and across half back giving us a leading target to kick to around the ground as O'Brien is one of the best contested marks at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back