Game Day Round 15, 2022 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geeze, I love this team but holy moly we're a frustrating team to support.

So close, yet so far away. Our best is brilliant, as good as anyone, and when on, we really gives off the 'when it all clicks, look out " vibe.

But for whatever reason, we just don't seem to be able to hold the dam wall when it begins to break open. (particularly on the big stage)

I also wonder how the recent finals performances and talk "outside the 4 walls" eventually start getting into the player's heads a bit confidence-wise.

Oh well, can't complain too much, we may not win a flag this year or the next but at least we're in the mix, which is a hell of a lot better than the previous 10-15 or so years of football watching has been.

Onwards and upwards.

Margin is very doable in theory but there's just no signs of life out there, Dees are smothering us bloody well.
I've seen a lot of our losses since Fagan took over.

This is the first I can recall where there's legit signs part of it is mental.

That's not a good thing.

Watching this it is seriously like Brisbane are winding the clock down. You would have expected them to come out and take the game on … but no.

honestly we were never in it. we never had a premiership contending team. we've drafted plodders (whilst some were skilled like Clugga) for years that have lacked leg speed and/or grunt. this is been years in the making. the game is going the way of hard running two way teams who can win contested ball for years now.

I'm blaming Schache for this. he's gutted this club. could have had Oliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back