Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been very keen on jonas for a while, went down hill for a bit there due to injury but i have been the same with brayshaw. Wanted brayshaw before the season started then a few weeks ago wanted him again but just worried about his clangers and they have 3 hard games come supercoach finals time
I've got Brayshaw but that was only to win a cashie league and my options were Col/Melb players on Queens B'day. Otherwise Simpson was my preference as he's feasting on loose chips down back.
Hurley was another but he hasn't tonned up for a while.
Jonas is missionary. Boring but reliable.

I've got Brayshaw but that was only to win a cashie league and my options were Col/Melb players on Queens B'day. Otherwise Simpson was my preference as he's feasting on loose chips down back.
Hurley was another but he hasn't tonned up for a while.
Jonas is missionary. Boring but reliable.
My team is screwed so i have gotten a few pods in my back, started with gov who has been very painful but not traded him now as i traded hibberd over him, now have hurn who is consistent but hasnt gone big for me yet. Will get webster in a few weeks when his price goes down and feel like jonas or brayshaw are both very cheap just not sure who to take the punt on. Will brayshaw actually fix his DE cause its not just something that happens overnight. I have honestly never watched jonas so not even sure he will get much better then his 90av he has.

legends-football-league-brawl-omaha-heart-new-england-liberty-1.gif
Which one is he?

Now with TreLOLoar injured I will have to trade him out next week. :(

If I trade him next week though I only have $24,900 in the kitty and who will I be able to trade treLOLoar out for? Pendles, Gaff?
What are you talking about? Have you even had a look? Treloar + $24,900 gives you $565,200. 565k is a ****load of cash this year. There are currently only 5 players who are priced more than 565k, including Danger at 567k.

Ironically there are only two midfielders above 580k (ignore Macrae who will be below 580 with a B/E of 225) and they are Titch and Fyfe.

The kent burnt me last year with his deplorable DE % from week to week, so he's already on my never again list. :moustache:

Yes, I shall be doing likewise. Shall we pray together? :rainbow:
Was on my never again list after last year as well.
I got sucked in after Macrae went down.
I hate myself.
Never ever ****ing ever again

gotta be around that price.
already have Laird,Yeo,Simpson,Sicily,Savage.
my other options Shaw,Jonas,Rance and that ugly campaigner Hurn:eek:

Hurn not a bad option you would think barrass would be back soon let shannon free wheel back there.
Webster could return this week he has a high BE.

LyJett you beautiful specimen thankyou for your service

LyJett to Grundy
Cole to loophole DPP rookie

I was going to keep Cole but Ive got Logan Austin for cover

Thoughts Hai_Newman

LyJett you beautiful specimen thankyou for your service

LyJett to Grundy
Cole to loophole DPP rookie

I was going to keep Cole but Ive got Logan Austin for cover

Thoughts Hai_Newman
Keep Cole

He’s the reason Hurn is the man he is today

View attachment 517723

7 trades and 300k left. I'm getting smashed in my cash league, sitting 10th but from 11th-3rd we're all on the same points. Frustrating because if i rank that league by total points i am first - it's just been one of those seasons.

I'd like to get Yeo and McLean to complete my team, but i thought i'd put it to you guys.

I'm tempted on Kelly but my midfield is done unless i sideways Martin or Conig.... Thoughts?

You have 2 rookies on-field in defence and you're talking about mids and forwards. You have done yourself a disservice with your last few choices of rookie defenders. One of Ridley/Mihocek/RSmith really needed to be a B/F DPP even if they are a doughnut so you could have swung Sicily to defence this week, then it would have just been a matter of going Dow > Yeo & Guelfi > McLean this week. Side complete with 5 trades. But now it will take an extra trade or 2 to complete your defence.

I'd start with Dow > Yeo this week (via JSmith to mid bench)

then either wait for 1 of Ridley/Mihocek/JSmith/Ridley to make enough $$$ to upgrade them with your remaining bank $$'s

or sacrifice one of them (Roarke Smith would be my choice) this week for a cheap B/F like Ballenden which will next you 70k swing Sicily to def via Ballenden swing, start Guelfi on field this week.

Then Next week Guelfi > McLean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloars injury means I have traded him to Jelly, this leaves me with 3 trades left.

I have JJK up forward and I plan to hold him, I'm undecided on whether to trade T Smith to Riewoldt or to hold and use Keefe to DPP with McDonald to get Richards' score if good enough.

If I get Riewoldt he will be good at F6 until JJK is back or if he does well enough JJK can stay at F7. Jroo is massively underpriced coz of his 3 when he got concussed.

I need the trades but also need cover. Not sure what to do.

Screenshot_20180626-151726_SC Classic.jpg

Treloars injury means I have traded him to Jelly, this leaves me with 3 trades left.

I have JJK up forward and I plan to hold him, I'm undecided on whether to trade T Smith to Riewoldt or to hold and use Keefe to DPP with McDonald to get Richards' score if good enough.

If I get Riewoldt he will be good at F6 until JJK is back or if he does well enough JJK can stay at F7. Jroo is massively underpriced coz of his 3 when he got concussed.

I need the trades but also need cover. Not sure what to do.

View attachment 518022

Save the trade vanders, you need injury luck from here for 3 to even be enough. Swing TMac forward and loophole Richards/Mihocek scores until JJK comes back

rd 14 team.jpg

$231k in the bank, 9 trades left

I have a few options this week

A. Richards or Guelfi -> Battle, whichever I can squeeze the most money out of this week will go and Brayshaw -> Kelly or Danger? Which should I get to finish my mids? I also have an extra trade or so should Cogs/Zerrett/Martin really shit the bed the rest of the year as a luxury trade

B. I can also get Simpson this week but I feel like finishing my mids would be more important.

What do you guys think? Any opinions would be appreciated

Checked out my side and with developments and draws considering -

A Brayshaw > L Neale - that was my plan pre byes - Rocky at M9 have 2 DPP at M10 and 11.

Fritsch > De Goey - takes my last rookie off field and F7 Guelfi / Ryan

defence fine as long as Laird is back - leaves so D7 is T Cole / L Austin

So allows 4 trades for injury or form.

Any thoughts kindly appreciated.

Considered - Chad, Jack R. but not sure...

View attachment 517187

6 trades left
30k bank
Got up to 220 rank by trading proactively but my 'completed team' not as high quality as others so feel I'll gradually lose rank by sitting still.

Trying to decide whether...
1. no trades
2. Fritsch > Billings (serious)

Fritsch > Billings
Rockliff > Jelwood

Fritsch > Billings
Martin > Grundy

Fritsch > Billings
Cole > Redman
+ Spargo > Mid premo next week (~530k)

4 trades is pushing it
3 cutting it really fine.. although I'm almost leaning that way.. Give me a true M9 and F7 who can be looped on.

toxic
Goats
gutsroy
Andrew Birch

You guys give good advice. Could I request an opinion?
G'day mate, sorry, am a bit late to the party, haven't been online.
Billings represents value, but I personally don't have faith in him after just the one reasonable game.
Riewoldt potentially in that price range, but other than freeing up minor cash vs Fritsch, don't think he would yield sufficient points.
Cole is one I would be prepared to move on to Redman if he gets up but not to J Smith. Spargo definitely if you have a trade you like.
An option would be Cole > Redman, Spargo > Shuey if you're comfortable backing Shuey in as M8/9 flicker with Rocky.
Another option would be Cole > Redman, Fritsch > Tom McDonald or Westhoff.
But initially I would almost be inclined to hold and re-assess.
Will have another loom at lunchtime, got to bolt for work now.

Still a bit shaky after an absolute flogging in the bye rounds. Mitch Robinson and Howe out cost me 200pts each week plus all the extras of Macrae, Laird, Fyfe, Walters, Cogs etc, means I dropped 5000 places and now have 5 trades left instead 8 and not a full team or some of the mids I wanted.

Was planning to upgrade Holman to mid premo but would only have $510K and need an SP premo. Then thought maybe sit tight for a while with Fritsch at D6 and then upgrade later but concerned Holman will go further down and SP premos will go further up. Now thinking about upgrading Fritsch instead and bringing in Jelly this week - just 1 trade?

A. upgrade holman to sub $514k mid (Pendlebury) = 4 trades left
B. sit tight with Fritsch at d6 = 5 trades left
C. Fritsch > anyone (probably Jelly) = 4 trades left

upload_2018-6-26_16-56-19.png

I hate myself.
Never ever ******* ever again
Ease up. He was a great option. Double hammy was just freakishly unlucky. Nothing to do with performance.

So I'm in need of a bit of advice from the bigfooty community.
Harris Andrews needs to be replaced, but am running with Fritsch and Curnow in the forward line with virtually no cash reserves, but 9 trades in hand.
My thought is to go Austin - Smith, and Andrews up to T Mac
Supercoach_Imagegrab_1.png

You have 2 rookies on-field in defence and you're talking about mids and forwards. You have done yourself a disservice with your last few choices of rookie defenders. One of Ridley/Mihocek/RSmith really needed to be a B/F DPP even if they are a doughnut so you could have swung Sicily to defence this week, then it would have just been a matter of going Dow > Yeo & Guelfi > McLean this week. Side complete with 5 trades. But now it will take an extra trade or 2 to complete your defence.

I'd start with Dow > Yeo this week (via JSmith to mid bench)

then either wait for 1 of Ridley/Mihocek/JSmith/Ridley to make enough $$$ to upgrade them with your remaining bank $$'s

or sacrifice one of them (Roarke Smith would be my choice) this week for a cheap B/F like Ballenden which will next you 70k swing Sicily to def via Ballenden swing, start Guelfi on field this week.

Then Next week Guelfi > McLean

That's the way the bye rounds worked for me and my rookies (I've had Mihocek since round 1 too), i can't complain i got 2/3 wins in my cash league and every week my opponents had 20+ players.

I'm going to trade out Dow + R. Smith this week, swing Siciliy up back then get in Yeo and Battle. That leaves me with 155k to go Guelfi > McLean next week and i can either field Guelfi or Battle this week.
I'll end up at 4 trades too.

Screw it, JJK is goooooone! Worst bloody trade in ever, scored 50, then didn't play. GET THE FFFF OUT! !

Treloar to Pendles
JJK to de Goey

3 trades left

GO PIES!

I hate myself.
Never ever ******* ever again

All last year it was a case of, gee if Treloar cleans up his d/e and plays slightly more outside he'd be sc worthy.
He does that
He is SC worthy

Your reaction is not worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back