Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw it, JJK is goooooone! Worst bloody trade in ever, scored 50, then didn't play. GET THE FFFF OUT! !

Treloar to Pendles
JJK to de Goey

3 trades left

GO PIES!

Great trades bud

Just to put it out there:

A fair few of us will be around 6 trades or less.

M9 / F and D7 cover options might end up ok for us, but worth keeping in mind that some of our mid premos from teams which likely won't make finals could get put in mothballs before the end of the season.
In that case, having a trade left to replace a topliner with another genuine topliner might net more points than that looper option contributes.

Screw it, JJK is goooooone! Worst bloody trade in ever, scored 50, then didn't play. GET THE FFFF OUT! !

Treloar to Pendles
JJK to de Goey

3 trades left

GO PIES!
DeGoey with more mid time could come home like Seabiscuit. Bull.

Just to put it out there:

A fair few of us will be around 6 trades or less.

M9 / F and D7 cover options might end up ok for us, but worth keeping in mind that some of our mid premos from teams which likely won't make finals could get put in mothballs before the end of the season.
In that case, having a trade left to replace a topliner with another genuine topliner might net more points than that looper option contributes.

Good points to consider, my motivation is still to upgrade my side. I don't want to loose any leagues by not upgrading.
Is this what you mean to sit tight on 6 trades - so I'm a tad confused as to what is the best option?

Good points to consider, my motivation is still to upgrade my side. I don't want to loose any leagues by not upgrading.
Is this what you mean to sit tight on 6 trades - so I'm a tad confused as to what is the best option?
If you need to get full premo, keep trading (cull-ready blokes).
More that lower priced options (Riewoldt, Shuey) could work ok as cover if you have the excess trades to grab them. Otherwise saving for season-ender sideswaps / finals trading higher priority, I reckon.

Redman out means no trades for me this week. Could have been one of the best rookies of the year but will now likely not play again this year, and then be $400k at the start of next year. Disappointing.

Currently have Fritsch at F6 but team is complete otherwise. Will sit for a few weeks (barring LTI's) unless a standout rookie comes through which means I can downgrade Ronke and upgrade Holman. They can warm the bench and give cover in the mean time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$12k short of being able to get de-goooooooey. Spewing coz i really like him at his price without treloar.

Not worth burning an extra trade to get him so chad it must be

Treloar to Pendles
JJK to de Goey

3 trades left

GO PIES!
I'm thinking of upgrading Taranto to either deGoey or Pendlebury - which one would you pick? Or would you go Sidebottom?

What are you talking about? Have you even had a look? Treloar + $24,900 gives you $565,200. 565k is a ****load of cash this year. There are currently only 5 players who are priced more than 565k, including Danger at 567k.

Ironically there are only two midfielders above 580k (ignore Macrae who will be below 580 with a B/E of 225) and they are Titch and Fyfe.

I was eluding to guys like Neale that will be too expensive for me next week as he will go up too much this week. :$

He will go up $18k if he scores 104 according to SC Gold. :fire::fire::fire:

Was on my never again list after last year as well.
I got sucked in after Macrae went down.
I hate myself.
Never ever ******* ever again

I only traded in TreLOLoar due to there being no other good mids with the round 13 bye.

I blame the byes for making me pick TreLOLoar over Neale and Howe over Lloyd. :mad::thumbsdown::fire::fire:

If there were no such thing as byes I wouldn't have picked those 2 bloody black and white campaigners! :'(

$12k short of being able to get de-goooooooey. Spewing coz i really like him at his price without treloar.

Not worth burning an extra trade to get him so chad it must be
Bugger buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back