Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Cameron will receive no Rixxmas card from me this year.
Harris Andrews was flying. Have to worry when he'll be back and how he'll go. (Obviously primaty concern the health, there, bleeding on the brain not flash, however 'minor'.)

Gonna make my final defence upgrade, but can't decide to who.....

Richards -> Crisp or Howe :think:
Crisp, durabilty and consistency of output seem better.

So my plan of Austin ($271.4k, BE ~35?) > Webster when he bottoms out with $128.8k in the bank is going to be tight!
Austin is averaging like 50 for a full game when Brown plays (1.5 games) - that would be the only concern. Another 70+ from him and I'd like your chances

What a massive ****** waste of time that was

Andrews to Smith 346k leftover
Ryan to Riewoldt 277k leftover

Fritsch to Billings/Boak (hopefully make money here)
Redman to best available, hopefully Brayshaw, but might have to self destruct and grab made of glass Webster once he plummets

Absolutely not having Redman as a loopholer with only 2 trades left and Duman as cover back there, just asking for donuts

Team done, some DPP to flip around, don't give a shit for the rest of the season (but you all know I do)

View attachment 518182
How much cash in the piggy bank?

How much cash in the piggy bank?
3k and 6 trades with Andrews and Redman as defensive issues, while Fritsch and Ryan will lose cash, Ryan moreso the problem as Fritsch may not drop much or at all if he plays well

Pretty limited unfortunately, not carrying Redman as his lack of DPP hurts

Have to blow 4 trades to get some sort of competitive side out

I'm thinking of upgrading Taranto to either deGoey or Pendlebury - which one would you pick? Or would you go Sidebottom?
I got Sidey last week, so after trades I now have all 3 haha

Can't split them at all. de Goey as a forward 100%, as a mid I'd get Pendles

With Vardy and Elliott still out, de Goey will still throw in a few lowish scores playing forward. If Vardy and Elliott come back in soon, with Treloar out, I think de Goey can average 120

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trelly and Big Kreuz f****d hard this week.

I thought I was so close to having a done team, with only 5 trades left before this round I am now in trouble.

Went:
Trelly > De Goey via Heeney to mids
This allowed the cash to go Kreuz > Grundy.

If Kreuz miraculously got named I would probably reverse and upgrade Doodee instead - don't think I will be this lucky though :(

3 Trades left $45,700 in the bank left with Doedee & Fritsch on field. Hopeful I can swing Doedee (if he doesnt lose to much cash) to maybe Webster when his price drops... Might get stuck with Fritz at F6.... damn injuries!

EDIT - on a second thought, I could cancel the Trelly > De Goey trade. Instead trade T.Smith to Battle for $$. I have coverage for Treloar this week and am doing well enough that I can get by. Then next week use the cash I made to trade him and upgrade Doodee. Hopefully I can save enough of that cash to upgrade Fritz with the last trade..... thoughts? Supercoach.jpg

Last edited:
I got Sidey last week, so after trades I now have all 3 haha

Can't split them at all. de Goey as a forward 100%, as a mid I'd get Pendles

With Vardy and Elliott still out, de Goey will still throw in a few lowish scores playing forward. If Vardy and Elliott come back in soon, with Treloar out, I think de Goey can average 120
Do we have a Vardy? Darcy Moore?

Treloar's injury has thrown all my plans out the window.
Have gone a straight swap of him to Oliver. 5 trades remaining.
Will look at holding onto the last 5 trades this week in case of another injury crisis.

Just need to finish off the one spot in defence and potentially Fritsch. Was hoping to have a finished side by this week too.

Do we have a Vardy? Darcy Moore?
haha oops
Varcoe I mean

no clue about Moore. I think he needs to fight for a spot with Reid in our forward line, no place for him down back imo

Collingwood supporters question,

Whats the go with Howe, why is he so up and down with his scoring? does he play a different role some games depending on who collingwood are playing?

looking at him, brayshaw or jonas just cant decide. Howe has some big games where he gets 30 disposals and scored 120+ then next he gets 15 disposals and scores 50 points

With $48k in the kitty

I can go Treloar to JDG and Kreuzer to Grundy and it leaves me with exactly $0

Leaves me with probably one too many forwards but I'm reaching IDGAF anymore territory and I'm just happy to get this Vodka Cruiser campaigner out of my team.

He was meant to be set and forget. I set but I forgot how his body was held together with sticky tape and araldite.

Collingwood supporters question,

Whats the go with Howe, why is he so up and down with his scoring? does he play a different role some games depending on who collingwood are playing?

looking at him, brayshaw or jonas just cant decide. Howe has some big games where he gets 30 disposals and scored 120+ then next he gets 15 disposals and scores 50 points
Howe are they meant to know?? You can't just expect your fellow bigfooty (Jonas) brothers to know the inner works of an AFL club.

Brayshaw self for still being clueless at the end of the week.

Trying to decide between
A. Trading Spargo up to Mclean (BE135) leaving me with 20k and 10 trades
Or
B. Hibberd to Hurley & Spargo to Billings (BE 45). Then next week Phillips to a rookie & Tim Smith to Mclean. In turn making Billings my F9.

Not sure if my second plan is genius or ive completely lost the plot. Would love an opinion!!
1e2468ccd7ad3857aba113d64cefb9c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back