Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood supporters question,

Whats the go with Howe, why is he so up and down with his scoring? does he play a different role some games depending on who collingwood are playing?

looking at him, brayshaw or jonas just cant decide. Howe has some big games where he gets 30 disposals and scored 120+ then next he gets 15 disposals and scores 50 points
Sometimes he plays a more free rebounding intercepting role. Due to his elite 1 on 1 ability, he is also sometimes asked to take a star player and lockdown. Was the one to go to Curnow when he was towelling up Dunn and Shaz as an example. Has taken Dangerfield and Martin when we have played them and they’ve been forward.

He is playing a much more team oriented role compared to last year.

I think it has something to do with having a fit and firing Langdon and shaz combo next to him. All the intercepting isn’t just on his shoulders anymore, it gets shared around.

Alright... Need to sort this shit out.

Thoughts on..

Treloar to Dusty/Pendles
Holman to Menegola/Walters via Ahern

or

Treloar to Cripps
Wait 2-3 weeks
Holman to Webster via Ahern/Sicily

Jelly or Danger??????
Jelly

5 trades left before this weeks trades:

which one for final upgrade:

1. Fritsch at d6 for a couple of weeks then trade to webster (via TMAC or Sicily)
2. Fritsch > anyone (jelly, neale, yeo, lloyd)
3. Holman > sub $514K (phillips, pendles, franklin, gray)
Holman to Gray

Last edited by a moderator:

If you need to get full premo, keep trading (cull-ready blokes).
More that lower priced options (Riewoldt, Shuey) could work ok as cover if you have the excess trades to grab them. Otherwise saving for season-ender sideswaps / finals trading higher priority, I reckon.

Thanks for the reply. I will go ahead with my 2 planned trades to complete my side unless carnage strikes and keep
the 4 trades and sit on them until absolutely required

Sometimes he plays a more free rebounding intercepting role. Due to his elite 1 on 1 ability, he is also sometimes asked to take a star player and lockdown. Was the one to go to Curnow when he was towelling up Dunn and Shaz as an example. Has taken Dangerfield and Martin when we have played them and they’ve been forward.

He is playing a much more team oriented role compared to last year.

I think it has something to do with having a fit and firing Langdon and shaz combo next to him. All the intercepting isn’t just on his shoulders anymore, it gets shared around.
Ah no howe for me then, looks like jonas or brayshaw. leaning towards jonas.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-06-26/fitness-tests-for-seven

Big men Matthew Kreuzer (ankle) and Levi Casboult (finger) are also set to face the Club’s medicos this week in a bid to be available.

“Matthew sustained that ankle injury in the game against Collingwood on the weekend. He obviously didn’t play out the game but he will be a test this week to make sure the ankle is okay,” McKay said.

download.jpg

Triple HHH (Howe, Hurley, Hurn)

Think they will offer very similar from here on out. Take the one you like watching. Hurley is the cheapest if you still need some cash left over.
Already have hurn love to watch him play, Howe i love watching but he is very up and down with his scoring and plays a different role each week. Hurley is one to look at but seems to be playing a different role now and i dont think he will be scoring like he used too

Already have hurn love to watch him play, Howe i love watching but he is very up and down with his scoring and plays a different role each week. Hurley is one to look at but seems to be playing a different role now and i dont think he will be scoring like he used too
You really want 6 of Laird, Sicily, TMac, Simpson, Lloyd, Yeo or Crisp.

If you can't, you'll be dropping 10 points on anyone else you get so it doesn't really matter which one you get in that price range - everyone in that region are up/down players. If you can wait 2 weeks, Webster would be in consideration at $410k - might get 100 average from him.

If you can't, you'll be dropping 10 points on anyone else you get so it doesn't really matter which one you get in that price range - everyone in that region are up/down players. If you can wait 2 weeks, Webster would be in consideration at $410k - might get 100 average from him.

I have Laird, Sicily, Simpson and Yeo out of that lot with McDonald forward.

Wish I had at least Lloyd instead of Howe or Savage. :(

3k and 6 trades with Andrews and Redman as defensive issues, while Fritsch and Ryan will lose cash, Ryan moreso the problem as Fritsch may not drop much or at all if he plays well

Pretty limited unfortunately, not carrying Redman as his lack of DPP hurts

Have to blow 4 trades to get some sort of competitive side out

Webster could be a option for Andrew's but he has a high BE and coming back from injury but you need Dumam to play.That could save you some cash.

Andrews to my name is Jonas give you 100k to play with is another option.
Frisco is scoring well enough to keep he might get more of the ball this week on the open MCG.

i may just have to figure it out and get one of them 7, already have sicily and Laird though. who would you get out of Yeo simpson and crisp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Webster could be a option for Andrew's but he has a high BE and coming back from injury but you need Dumam to play.That could save you some cash.

Andrews to my name is Jonas give you 100k to play with is another option.
Frisco is scoring well enough to keep he might get more of the ball this week on the open MCG.
think jonas will bump his average up at all from his 90avg right now

Alright... Need to sort this shit out.

Thoughts on..

Treloar to Dusty/Pendles
Holman to Menegola/Walters via Ahern

or

Treloar to Cripps
Wait 2-3 weeks
Holman to Webster via Ahern/Sicily
Option 2

Already have hurn love to watch him play,Howe i love watching but he is very up and down with his scoring and plays a different role each week. Hurley is one to look at but seems to be playing a different role now and i dont think he will be scoring like he used too
POTY nomination please TheBeardAmigos

No love for Webster? Same avg as Yeo taking out his injury game.

i may just have to figure it out and get one of them 7, already have sicily and Laird though. who would you get out of Yeo simpson and crisp
Saw your post with trades remaining - think it may be better to go the cheaper options otherwise getting down to 2 may be a bit of a long term worry. I'd personally go Hurley but each to their own.

Honestly don't know if I could split those 3 - Crisp probably would win out due to being a POD and in hot form. Really a coin flip though with only $4k separating their price and probably all give a very similar average here on out.

Saw your post with trades remaining - think it may be better to go the cheaper options otherwise getting down to 2 may be a bit of a long term worry. I'd personally go Hurley but each to their own.

Honestly don't know if I could split those 3 - Crisp probably would win out due to being a POD and in hot form. Really a coin flip though with only $4k separating their price and probably all give a very similar average here on out.
Thats honestly the reason i was going the cheaper option out of all of them but i guess if i go cheaper with jonas hurley or someone else i may end up having to trade them if it doesnt work out. might go crisp and hope austin can make 30k over the next 2 weeks so i can go phillips/spargo to dawson next week and austin to webster in 2 weeks

Triple HHH (Howe, Hurley, Hurn)

Think they will offer very similar from here on out. Take the one you like watching. Hurley is the cheapest if you still need some cash left over.

Still prefer KK:
Kelly Kelly 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back