Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 518596

Absolute disaster season, SOS need help :(

Already made the trades of P. Dow > Cripps and Guelfi > Brown. Went Cripps cause why not, but thoughts on Danger over Cripps to finish off the midfield? Planning on Fritsch > Heeney next week.

Also bloody Witherden lmao

Side looks pretty good bruh besides Witherden.

Where abouts are you ranked overall?

View attachment 518596

Absolute disaster season, SOS need help :(

Already made the trades of P. Dow > Cripps and Guelfi > Brown. Went Cripps cause why not, but thoughts on Danger over Cripps to finish off the midfield? Planning on Fritsch > Heeney next week.

Also bloody Witherden lmao
You’re a lot better off than others. Hold for a few weeks. Stick phat.

I’ve had to waste so many trades on injured Pernod this year.

Andrews > Lloyd
Holman > Neale

Just got Andrews in, Lloyd was going to be my last defender upgrade this week but now still don’t have a complete team, 3 trades left and bad cover.

Birch, you’re a smart man but that is totally wrong. Shaz was always best 22 when fit. That’s a fact.

I've always considered him Pies best 22 (my 3rd Def picked in Draft knowing he wasn't playing Rd1) but most Pies fans (at least the ones on this website) didn't at the start of the season. You're an exception. Go read the Pies forum and posts from during JLT & 2018 Best 22 thread etc from the start of the season, hardly anyone had a role for him with Dunne, Moore & Howe ahead of him as a tall and Maynard ahead of him as a flanker.

Last edited:
What are people's thoughts on Angus Brayshaw?

5 round average of 96 which included a tagging job on Queens Bday.

Potentially looking for a cheapish defender, couple of K short of Hurley.
Could even be higher but for poor DE .......if you could DPP him, he could be very valuable when trades disappear

Ok everyone.
What's the deal with Dusty?

Cheap as chips. But been proper shit. Looking at his scoring history, I'm starting to think last year was a one off (SC wise).

I need to trade Treloar. He intrigues me.

Has anything in particular led to the spike in scoring from Hayden Crozier? He looked very good from a SC perspective on the weekend and his last three games he's scored solidly. Any change of role since Macrae injury?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok everyone.
What's the deal with Dusty?

Cheap as chips. But been proper shit. Looking at his scoring history, I'm starting to think last year was a one off (SC wise).

I need to trade Treloar. He intrigues me.
Hes just plodding along in 3rd gear.
Groins might be bit suspect but you can fix them mid year.

I reckon he has a big game tonight because he has too. Sydney wont die wondering its just that Richmond haven't needed him to break open a game like he was for them late last year.

In hindsight I shouldn't have started him as there was no way him or Danger were backing up the years they had last year.

I traded him in 3 weeks ago and regret it (3 game average of 80). Gets a lot of the ball but his d/e is poor. Much better DT player though.

Have you considered Jonas? ...or even Saad (5 game average of 100)

Has anything in particular led to the spike in scoring from Hayden Crozier? He looked very good from a SC perspective on the weekend and his last three games he's scored solidly. Any change of role since Macrae injury?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Has to be MacRae doesn't it.
Plus a few others are playing shit and have been overtaken by kids like Crozier, McLean etc

I traded him in 3 weeks ago and regret it (3 game average of 80). Gets a lot of the ball but his d/e is poor. Much better DT player though.

Dont bring up jonas, i had just changed my mind about him and now everyone keeps mentioning him as a player to get in...

I got him a few weeks ago too. Playing pure midfield, but needs to fix his DE. If he can tidy up that part of his game he'll post some really good scores.

Jonas Jonas Jonas Jonas Jonas Jonas
But serious is he a good pick up, only have 6 trades left shit all rookies making cash and 2 upgrades left. I could get yeo or crisp but then id have to do 2 trades next week just to get austin to webster the week after and id be left with 2 trades with no cash.

If i went jonas id be able to go phillips to dawson next week have 210 in the bank and trade duman to webster in 2 weeks leaves me with austin at d7 but id have jonas and webster at d5 and d6

Saad is another butcher though.

Jonas is interesting, what has caused the significant jump in average?
Haven't seen alot of Port this year, i'm assuming the scoring change for spoils.

But serious is he a good pick up, only have 6 trades left shit all rookies making cash and 2 upgrades left. I could get yeo or crisp but then id have to do 2 trades next week just to get austin to webster the week after and id be left with 2 trades with no cash.

If i went jonas id be able to go phillips to dawson next week have 210 in the bank and trade duman to webster in 2 weeks leaves me with austin at d7 but id have jonas and webster at d5 and d6
I've not seen a lot of Ports games so can't really comment on him. He's a pass for me though, simply because I don't know why all of a sudden at 27YO he's having a breakout year. Most players break out when they are 21-22. If you need someone in that price bracket though he's probably the best option at the moment.

Saad is another butcher though.

Jonas is interesting, what has caused the significant jump in average?
Haven't seen alot of Port this year, i'm assuming the scoring change for spoils.

Port have a good defence. Spoils are making a difference for sure. His team mate Dougie Howard for instance is averaging 76SC from only 11 possies, 4 marks & 2 tackles per game which would normally be a 45-50 average for a KP def.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back