Round 15 Trades (TheBeardAmigos Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be MacRae doesn't it.
Plus a few others are playing shit and have been overtaken by kids like Crozier, McLean etc
I'm seriously considering bringing him in for Fritsch. But only 3 trades left until the end of the year is a worry.

I was also looking at WHE but am 300 bucks short!
Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Worth getting Jake Brown as a non-playing rook at the lowest possible cost, or better off getting from a team with most Sundays? Actually thinking of grabbing him now to complete a few trade plans in future..

Worth getting Jake Brown as a non-playing rook at the lowest possible cost, or better off getting from a team with most Sundays? Actually thinking of grabbing him now to complete a few trade plans in future..

Would prefer that you not get him mate, I already did 2 weeks ago as an ultra POD.

I
I'm seriously considering bringing him in for Fritsch. But only 3 trades left until the end of the year is a worry.

I was also looking at WHE but am 300 bucks short!
Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Id keep fritz and the trade mate.

Theres gonna be sooo many melts come SC finals with all us silly kents with no trades :moustache:

Have settled on Treloar>Pendles, and Fritsch>Buddy.

Team complete, 6 trades left - will sit on these for a few weeks in case of more injuries.

Ok everyone.
What's the deal with Dusty?

Cheap as chips. But been proper shit. Looking at his scoring history, I'm starting to think last year was a one off (SC wise).

I need to trade Treloar. He intrigues me.
I think that post lives up to your name :drunk:

If you don’t have him that’s a great POD IMO and I wouldn’t be getting him in.

Hes just plodding along in 3rd gear.
Groins might be bit suspect but you can fix them mid year.

I reckon he has a big game tonight because he has too. Sydney wont die wondering its just that Richmond haven't needed him to break open a game like he was for them late last year.

In hindsight I shouldn't have started him as there was no way him or Danger were backing up the years they had last year.
That’s why I didn’t start either. After Beams flaked in the first two rounds had to move him to either Dusty or Titch. Have never liked Dusty and always enjoyed not having him. Got sucked in didn’t I. He’s done nothing since while Titch laughs at me every week.

I looked at him too but they have 3-4 Friday night games.
North play all but 2 of their remaining games on Sundays but have no F/M cheap rooks.
I've got Wilson from Adelaide and with Sloane and others due back, I don't think we'll see him again. He can do that looping role hopefully

Considering Kelly for final upgrade.
Funny thing is I started with jelly and Ricky sand traded both out - looks like I'll be ending with both back in the team...

Probably no trades this week. I could complete my team by upgrading Doedee and Fritsch but that would leave me only crap on the bench. Better to wait a week or two for them to moo so I can upgrade them instead and keep Doedee and Fritsch as bench cover.

Guys, can complete my team this week by trading Fritsch out.
Pick one out of Robbie Gray, Buddy or Menegola and why please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy.

You’ll want him when he goes 150+ & a decent vc option most weeks

Fritsch 90.7
Menegola 92.4
Gray 93.4
Buddy 99.6

Guess looking at that you’d choose Buddy if you wanted to waste a trade, as you’ll get 9 extra points per week instead of 2 or 3.

Fritsch 90.7
Menegola 92.4
Gray 93.4
Buddy 99.6

Guess looking at that you’d choose Buddy if you wanted to waste a trade, as you’ll get 9 extra points per week instead of 2 or 3.
That's true if Fritsch can keep it up which i don't think he can and I wouldn't consider him a final F6, would you?

That's true if Fritsch can keep it up which i don't think he can and I wouldn't consider him a final F6, would you?
If he keeps up his current scoring, he’s a final F6. If he starts to falter, trade him at that point.

Looking for input - 7 trades left and just interested in cashy wins.

I've come up with two options so far:
Option 1: Original trade ($4,500 left)
- Richards -> Hurley
- Martin -> Grundy

Pros: Get Grundy now
Cons: D6 is Austin for this week

Would need to establish a floating DEF/FWD donut still.

Option 2: Post Webster news ($266,600 left)
- Richards -> Hurley
- Austin -> Dawns through Sicily DPP

Pros: Full premo field
Cons: Austin chopped early, still require trades to establish Grundy in side

Next weeks trade would be Martin -> Grundy, also need to establish a floating DEF/FWD donut still.

Do you see something better?

Current:
upload_2018-6-28_13-5-46.png

Option 1:
upload_2018-6-28_13-5-9.png

Option 2:
upload_2018-6-28_13-20-7.png

If he keeps up his current scoring, he’s a final F6. If he starts to falter, trade him at that point.
Yeah might keep him for this week against the Saints. Buddy might get held by Rance too. Either way, either are not likely to gain or drop many $$ and I have more than enough in the bank anyway. Thanks for the thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back