Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now Gray's been confirmed as being out for 8 weeks he has to go.
$13k short of affording a straight swap to Danger. Could wait a week and hope Danger drops that much, but he probably won't.
Otherwise could straight trade Gray to a Sidebottom, Greene, Hind type.

Either way that would leave me just 2 trades and still a premo forward to bring in. Might have to stay one short of completing the team and save those trades.

Anyone see the GWS game ?
Was Briggs any good ? or was it one of those less than memorable 69ers that seem a bit fishy ?

Madden owners like me need to seriously weigh up Briggs.
His JS must be ordinary.
In the interview he did after the match, the interviewer mentioned to Briggs something along the lines of being excited to be playing back at home next week against the Hawks. I gather that Mummy is out for a few weeks and Briggs is locked in to play.

my advice would be to stay away from Cal Ward - I have him and he is gone this week.

has been very inconsistent and i'm expecting he will be worse in the back half with De Boer back and Cogs to come in at some stage

... he has actually been better than Cripps but I'm upgrading him too.

I've already got Ward haha ... so upgrading him vs Philips is the question.

He might make it if only Shuey comes back. But if Shuey and Tim Kelly are back this week, he probably drops out.

Not an Eagles supporter though so they might know more/might be able to point out other fringe players who could get dropped in order to get their gun mids back in while still keeping Luke in the team.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hope Edwards stays in. He's a better user and has more heart than all of Petrucelli, Tom Cole, Jackson Nelson and Liam Duggan. Witherden also pushing for selection. Great depth at West Coast right now. Shuey is a certainty to play this week so wait on team selections. With no DPP he's probably a no for mine.

Now Gray's been confirmed as being out for 8 weeks he has to go.
$13k short of affording a straight swap to Danger. Could wait a week and hope Danger drops that much, but he probably won't.
Otherwise could straight trade Gray to a Sidebottom, Greene, Hind type.

Either way that would leave me just 2 trades and still a premo forward to bring in. Might have to stay one short of completing the team and save those trades.
Greene or Hind

The Hind half forward/wing experiment is dead, he's so important at half back, no clue why they tried it.

-DevRob to Briggs (who can later be moved to DEF to open the swing with Madden)
-Campbell to Neale
if my maths is correct, you can JUST do that, with about $1000 to spare

the following week you may have to hold so your rookies can fatten up (I wouldn't get Bramble, because 3x MID only rookies means you won't have any DPP link to DEF or FWDs)

now...

maybe Neale isn't the play here, because it will stop you upgrading for a few weeks

You already have Bont, Macrae and Oliver, maybe you don't need Neale

Maybe look to finish your forward line now with Greene at $470k, pocket $100k for future upgrades, and then grab Danger as your M8

back to your team:
Highmore needs a couple of weeks, then you can finish your defence.
I would look to hold Madden and Briggs for the switch.
I would look hold at least one of CCJ or Treacy for cover. You'll probably need their money, so one of them can be turned into J.Edwards down the track
3 upgrades to do, 9 trades left, it might take you 7 trades to though (4 down, 3 up), leaving 2 trades left. That's OK, because I doubt you'll finish your upgrades in the next couple weeks, you probably need 4 to 6 weeks to finish

Your team is fine mate, you have a lot of the must-haves and your bench cover is fine

Outstanding Steve - Thank you so much

In the interview he did after the match, the interviewer mentioned to Briggs something along the lines of being excited to be playing back at home next week against the Hawks. I gather that Mummy is out for a few weeks and Briggs is locked in to play.
Mummy not even listed as injured, and its been 8 or 9 days since he last played.
Doesnt make it easy.
Cant imagine them dropping Flynn now, even if Mummy's back...but surely Briggs has to be a definite out.

LEdwards and Briggs could be absolute stinkers....and from here on every rook choice is vital.

Mummy not even listed as injured, and its been 8 or 9 days since he last played.
Doesnt make it easy.
Cant imagine them dropping Flynn now, even if Mummy's back...but surely Briggs has to be a definite out.

LEdwards and Briggs could be absolute stinkers....and from here on every rook choice is vital.
The novelty factor of Mummy's aggression is wearing off. Outside of centre stoppages, he's useless. He can't take a mark and he can't kick a goal. Briggs and Flynn can do that.
The issue is Hogan, when he's back in a couple of weeks, I doubt they play 2 rucks. But in saying that, I reckon Briggs gets sporadic games. I prefer to have a def/mid link and a fwd/mid link on my midfield bench, so I'll be avoiding Bramble and L.Edwards, and I took Briggs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the GWS game ?
Was Briggs any good ? or was it one of those less than memorable 69ers that seem a bit fishy ?

Madden owners like me need to seriously weigh up Briggs.
His JS must be ordinary.
My gut feel when I brought him in is that Mummy has looked proper finished recently. I think if GWS want to play 2 rucks it will now be Flynn and Briggs.

My gut feel when I brought him in is that Mummy has looked proper finished recently. I think if GWS want to play 2 rucks it will now be Flynn and Briggs.

You reckon he's cooked ?
Dunno. I dont see it.
He's gone from being told he'll be "1 week on 1 week off" to "2 weeks on 1 week off"...now its "1 week on at least 1 week off"

Fire up the Brixton handbag and some nose candy and he might go 4 weeks on 1 week off.

7NEWS Adelaide - Shane Mumford caught on camera snorting a white powder |  Facebook

Greene or Hind

The Hind half forward/wing experiment is dead, he's so important at half back, no clue why they tried it.

1624260973782.png

giphy.gif

102 average since getting him. Probably just jinxed him this week.

Looking at Weightman > Briggs and Phillips > Pendles.

Leaves me 'finished' with Flynn still at R2, with 4 trades left and 118k in the bank. That 118k could just about be enough to go Flynn > Grundy at the right time, the way Flynn is going, if Grundy drops a bit when he returns, so that'd be actually finished with three trades for emergencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back