Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it worth waiting a week for danger to drop a bit in price and poulter to go up a bit more? that extra 30k can make a huge difference later on in the season

is this your final on-field upgrade? If so 30k is pretty much irrelevant if you have the funds to do it this week.

Team was woefully un-prepared for the bye and scored accordingly. So looking to bring in a premo-mid this week for Byrnes. Wanted Jack Macrae but he's still really top end $$$ even with his 97 last week. Would be probably my final mid-upgrade baring sacking Crippa like I should have months ago. Better to go all out with Macrae/Oliver 120 a week type or look at some value in Lachie Neale?

LJones also needs to go but rookies with good JS in very low supply and I already have a few DUD rookies. Wanted to keep some money to add Dangerfield next week if possible. Any suggestions?

1624265887647.png

Team was woefully un-prepared for the bye and scored accordingly. So looking to bring in a premo-mid this week for Byrnes. Wanted Jack Macrae but he's still really top end $$$ even with his 97 last week. Would be probably my final mid-upgrade baring sacking Crippa like I should have months ago. Better to go all out with Macrae/Oliver 120 a week type or look at some value in Lachie Neale?

LJones also needs to go but rookies with good JS in very low supply and I already have a few DUD rookies. Wanted to keep some money to add Dangerfield next week if possible. Any suggestions?

View attachment 1160617
With 11 trades and that bank I’d upgrade weightman to greene at 471k and trade Cripps to a super premo if you can afford Oliver or Macrae in the middle. Cripps is driving me mad and I don’t even own him. Yes its probably smarter to upgrade Byrnes but with the amount of trades you have I don’t see it being an issue trading Crippa

can wait for ccj to moo some more before upgrading him and Byrnes to your last mid in 2 weeks
Then leaves f6 to upgrade with a combo of the Newcombe mcreeey and Jones money

leaves a full team and 4 trades

Hope that made sense

been married for 30 yrs, id almost like to go back to the wide bush era
If you’ve been married thirty years, no doubt you already have a wide bush on your property somewhere!

View attachment 1160617

Upgrade your on-field rookies first. 1 up 1 down for the next 2 rounds to the best you can afford. Work out/estimate how much you'll need for Weightman > Danger next week then you will have an idea of which SP you can afford get for Byrnes this week after you downgrade LJ > Briggs/LEdwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1160617
My team is almost as good as yours.

Ouch. You traded Fyfe out for a 1 game injury and then he scores 133, 125, 125, 100, 122 from his next 5 :grimacing:
Did the same trade (of fyfe) at the time since there were lots of articles saying that it would be much longer than a week from a few different sources...
If 2021's taught me one thing it's that injury reports are pure **** most of the time

Traded him to Mills though, so swings and roundabouts I guess

stevebbb (and others)

Guess who's coming to dinner...

Not gonna lie, I would have preferred it if Grundy had another week off. Flynn is doing a fine job for me and I'm going to hate seeing his 90+ score on the bench.

Really hope Max Lynch stays in the side, bloody deserves it, played really well. No reason why we can't run a WCE style attack.

Main ruck = Grundy (NicNat)
2nd ruck/fwd = Lynch (Allen)
1st tall = Cameron (JJK)
2nd tall = Mihocek (Darling)

Nothing to lose, may as well try some things

Not gonna lie, I would have preferred it if Grundy had another week off. Flynn is doing a fine job for me and I'm going to hate seeing his 90+ score on the bench.

Really hope Max Lynch stays in the side, bloody deserves it, played really well. No reason why we can't run a WCE style attack.

Main ruck = Grundy (NicNat)
2nd ruck/fwd = Lynch (Allen)
1st tall = Cameron (JJK)
2nd tall = Mihocek (Darling)

Nothing to lose, may as well try some things

Haha this just makes me sad. We lose at every position. Like going to the shops for a 60 inch brand new TV and ending up at the second hand shop wiping the dust off one for $50 with no remote.

Haha this just makes me sad. We lose at every position. Like going to the shops for a 60 inch brand new TV and ending up at the second hand shop wiping the dust off one for $50 with no remote.
Haha exactly

I wonder where this tall forward for our rebuild is going to come from. We'll have no good draft picks for the next couple years after trading futures and getting Daics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back