Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no trades, but a bit worried that Jelly will be out.

Might trades Jones out to a 102ker.

Would mean I have enough to turn Jelly into Bont, and easily flip Rozee to Danger when the time comes.

But would leave me with only 2 injury trades.

All set to move Daniher on this week but looking at the Lions draw (cats undersized backs this week) think I’m gunna hold…for a while too. Juicy draw including a few teams with no sign of a second ruck so can see him going ok in the run home. Been a solid starting pick Big Jody. The Danger pick is looming large though, possibly Marshall as well.

Thoughts on this Kentlemen?

Starting with 4 trades. Whichever way I slice it I'm going to be one short of a full premium team by the end of my trades.

Current team
229212869968d29cef229b9958738a56.jpg

Trade out Impey and Waterman. Work some DPP switches and do a roughie and bring in Neale and Bramble.

Leaves me with this team on the park.
543b19d198b8afeead858aada26fce22.jpg

That should mean next week I can trade out Dev and a $200K rook (hopefully Murray will get a game and hit $200K) for Danger and a $102K rook and have CCJ at F6 with bench cover across all lines.

For people holding off on Danger a little longer it's worth noting he has 143 avg vs Brisbane and a 147 avg at the Gabba.

I have the same feeling with him I had with Neale last week. You might not get him much cheaper and you might miss out on a very good score this week.

For people holding off on Danger a little longer it's worth noting he has 143 avg vs Brisbane and a 147 avg at the Gabba.

I have the same feeling with him I had with Neale last week. You might not get him much cheaper and you might miss out on a very good score this week.
Happy to wait. If Cats vs Dogs wasn’t so close he would have finished with a pretty average score last week. Big last 5 mins but he was looking likely for an 80.

Happy to wait. If Cats vs Dogs wasn’t so close he would have finished with a pretty average score last week. Big last 5 mins but he was looking likely for an 80.

He kicked 3 behinds. One goal goes through it's 100+ easily

But I don't think it's a bad thing holding. Just a feeling Danger rounds into form this week. More TOG to come and mid time with Duncan out

All set to move Daniher on this week but looking at the Lions draw (cats undersized backs this week) think I’m gunna hold…for a while too. Juicy draw including a few teams with no sign of a second ruck so can see him going ok in the run home. Been a solid starting pick Big Jody. The Danger pick is looming large though, possibly Marshall as well.
I'm similar. I'll hold Daniher until I can trade to Marshall or or maybe Bolton. He can swing F6/F7 with CCJ for the time being

Unlucky. Yeah Gray was clicking into some solid form and looking a damn good POD.
Duncan is on many a "never again" list coz this has happened all too frequently.
I think i saw someone in here that copped both. 1st qtr injuries too...just to rub salt in the wound.
only 2 coaches in the top 5000 have all 3 of Gray, Duncan, L Jones - Changa10 might be one of them

Yep, that would be me with all three. Copped Duncan's 74 last week and 10 this week, plus Robbie's 43 this week. Not quite in the top 5,000 though, so I'm not one of those 2....

1624321273639.png

I hadn't been burnt by Duncan before, but I did go against a golden rule of trying to avoid over 30's. Funnily enough Danger next on the watch list!

Starting with 4 trades. Whichever way I slice it I'm going to be one short of a full premium team by the end of my trades.

Current team

Trade out Impey and Waterman. Work some DPP switches and do a roughie and bring in Neale and Bramble.

That should mean next week I can trade out Dev and a $200K rook (hopefully Murray will get a game and hit $200K) for Danger and a $102K rook and have CCJ at F6 with bench cover across all lines.
With 4 trades left and not full premo, i think you'll have to keep impey. He's fine for f5/6. By trading him, you are essentially wasting a trade that's not bringing you any closer to a complete team.
Madden- bramble
Robertson- neale
Although that will leave you very little coin for the future but if you want neale enough, that's what i would probably do in your circumstance.

I'm similar. I'll hold Daniher until I can trade to Marshall or or maybe Bolton. He can swing F6/F7 with CCJ for the time being
Need Marshall to score 40. Back to back 40s and he'll drop big time. Might be able to straight swap CCJ to Marshall for a small amount in a few weeks.
Buuuutt knowing Marshall he'll score 100 and ruin everything :(

With 4 trades left and not full premo, i think you'll have to keep impey. He's fine for f5/6. By trading him, you are essentially wasting a trade that's not bringing you any closer to a complete team.
Madden- bramble
Robertson- neale
Although that will leave you very little coin for the future but if you want neale enough, that's what i would probably do in your circumstance.
Thanks.

That was the other move I've been tossing around but will leave me short on getting Danger in next week. Which does bring me as close as I can get to a full premo team (unless I'm missing something).

Decisions, decisions.

To be honest given the rotten luck I've had this year I didn't expect to be anywhere near close to full premium.

I'm thinking...

-Weightman to Max Lynch or J.Edwards
-Heppell to Neale

~$125k in the bank

next week:
-Flynn to Danger

Watch me do that, then Heppell will score 140 with 12 kickins and 10 intercept marks, then Neale will get tagged by O'Connor, score 65 and get injured. Based on my trade track record this season, there's about an 80% of this trade failing in the first week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current team

Just looking at your team again, if you want to be full premo, i would forgot about neale too. You want cheap premos, who may come with a risk but are the best bet to complete your team.
Madden- Bramble
Robertson- Whitfield/Docherty/Short
Swing Laird into the middle and save 2 trades and money for the future with 1 upgrade. Would leave you between 70k-110k.

Current team

No way I would trade Impey out now. His 2 low scores shows he was clearly affected by the small ground at the SCG. He's a keeper for sure, will average around 90, which is more than fine.

If I was you I would love at Haynes and McKay as cheap options. Haynes has averaged 10 marks in the last 4 matches, looks to finally be fit again and playing that handy intercept role with all their players returning from injury. McKay is averaging 85 when you remove the score of 2. The couple weeks off would have helped his shoulder heal. He'll win the Coleman medal, gun.

Otherwise if you want a gun in, then how about:
-Waterman to any forward rookie (just take a punt)
-DevRob to Danger

yes you miss Neale, but you get Danger and you open up the MID/FWD swing

hold 2 trades for injuries. CCJ at F6 should be OK. Madden/Briggs swing covers F7

Need Marshall to score 40. Back to back 40s and he'll drop big time. Might be able to straight swap CCJ to Marshall for a small amount in a few weeks.
Buuuutt knowing Marshall he'll score 100 and ruin everything :(

Marshall
1624323691869.png

If he comes back fit and healthy I don't see him going this low (448k), but it shouldn't be too big a jump from Daniher or CCJ to get to him.

Scored 132 in Rd 6 with very little football prior to that this season

No way I would trade Impey out now. His 2 low scores shows he was clearly affected by the small ground at the SCG. He's a keeper for sure, will average around 90, which is more than fine.

If I was you I would love at Haynes and McKay as cheap options. Haynes has averaged 10 marks in the last 4 matches, looks to finally be fit again and playing that handy intercept role with all their players returning from injury. McKay is averaging 85 when you remove the score of 2. The couple weeks off would have helped his shoulder heal. He'll win the Coleman medal, gun.

Otherwise if you want a gun in, then how about:
-Waterman to any forward rookie (just take a punt)
-DevRob to Danger

yes you miss Neale, but you get Danger and you open up the MID/FWD swing

hold 2 trades for injuries. CCJ at F6 should be OK. Madden/Briggs swing covers F7
Thanks.

Much as I wanted Neale....

What a classic performance!

Leaves me with this.
4e5fd88ac86c0386e902f660399ab22a.jpg

Happy to wait also. 6 day break on that ankle. Expecting a 110 or so score. Wont gain much with a 150 but the rookies you are upgrading to Danger will definitely go up and more to compensate if needed.

Last edited:

Unless you think he’s going to get his 194 BE then you should 100% wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back