Game Day Round 16 2017: Hawthorn vs GWS Giants 8 July, 1:45pm @UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the work in the back line. If we can get a big second half out of Breust and O'Brien, and put Heath Shaw under pressure (so far Kade Stewart not troubling him), then we can win.

Maybe Gunston will switch to forward line and play on Heath Shaw?

All in all a pretty good effort so far and we'll have passed Bulldogs points for by games end

I think Sicily has his new home by the way. Looking extremely comfortable behind the ball. Don't see any need to shift him even when other defenders return.
The more I see of this young backline, the more I query the future roles for Frawley, Gibson and Stratton. Birchall has a role (probably taking Hodge's spot over the next couple years) but Burton, Brand, Sicily and Hardwick coming along brilliantly. Even Heatherley looking good today. They'd all be very stiff to be moved along on form.

Young backine holding up well at the moment but not sure how much longer for - our forwards showing no pressure when they are coming out of their backline
True, lack of Fwd 50 pressure has hurt, 11/1 in giants favor, Duryea and Stewart would need a huge 2nd half to justify their position next week or beyond, if you are a small forward and don't apply pressure don't show up !!!

New pre-game routine. Everyone eat Kiwis on game day.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure the New Zealand wildlife protection authoorities would be bloody ropable. I say let's do it.

597b899a94a8cd761257917eac8540b4.jpg

Some new stats on the afl app. Not sure if i care tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just need to nail tackles a bit better , kick straight and hold our own in the clearances and the hope The umps don't completely F us.

We are being smashed in the tackle count.

But doing well in contested possessions.

Go figure.....

The bashing of Langford is a prime example of user bullying that Gibson was alluding to in his interview on SEN.
mate when you miss from 15m straight out in a must-win game surely people can express their displeasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back