Game Day Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important game of the year. Win we end the night in 7th. Lose and it'll mean we probably need to win 5 of our remaining 7 games to make the eight. Unless we have a '97 style run home I can't see that happening.

Thought the effort was there last week but the execution was horrendous. If the boys have any pride I suspect they'll come out seeing red but it's all for nothing if we can't hit a target and Carlton are a good side who will make us pay for those errors.

Keep the sky balls at home and try and kick it to more than just Max up forward and we could be a shout.

Would love nothing more than beating an in form Carlton in primetime.

This one match...

I can't stand watching Carlton win. I don't ever not watch us when we stink it up, I absorb the pain... but I would rather be James Bond sitting on a cut-out wicker chair and ready to receive a sack-tap, than to see that unscrupulous club dance on our bones. I hope I don't have to make that choice tonight.

Jesus...here we feckin' go.
fear and loathing in las vegas coke GIF
johnny depp dr gonzo GIF

Who has been playing key position back for them? Just looking at the team sheets it looks like an area of weakness.

The midfield needs to step up because if they get on top then Curnow and McKay will be very hard to stop.

It's a real line in the sand game. If we win the path to finals opens up. Lose and it will be nearly impossible.

Who has been playing key position back for them? Just looking at the team sheets it looks like an area of weakness.

The midfield needs to step up because if they get on top then Curnow and McKay will be very hard to stop.

It's a real line in the sand game. If we win the path to finals opens up. Lose and it will be nearly impossible.
Their backline might be a weakness but our forward line is our weakness so it will be an interesting duel in that part of the ground.

Big night. I will be there but if we are getting flogged I’m not moving from inside the medallion club. How do you stop their mids. If we don’t our backs need a miracle. If we do stop the mids the backs still need a miracle but at least our forwards get a shot at it. Our best players need to be Marshall Ryder Steele gresh and king. If they in the 6 we have won. If it’s only Steele out of them we have been smashed. Don’t like our chances which is a clear bonus to us. Thought we could beat Sydney so that proves I have less idea than the kiss of death. Go saints. And don’t hate me tonight because I’m drinking Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back