Autopsy Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulous win. Said in the preview thread I wouldn't be surprised to see us win. So St Kilda to play like that after the abject efforts of the last few weeks. Seen it so often. So frustrating to play so badly when they are capable of efforts like today.

Young guys really stood up. Thrilled about that.

A real tough win for the club. A good win.

Ultimately, we were so lucky that Carlton couldn't kick straight. They kicked themselves out of a 6 goal win but whatever.

The umpiring tonight was absolutely putrid. Not the free kick count, but what was paid. Even that ridiculous 50 meter penalty to Max King was bullshit. They are ruining the game.

Windhager must be rising star this week, he did very well. Very big bodied guy, he seems like he'd be 25 already.
Paddy Ryder is just turning the clock back. I'm the guy that thought it was dumb to bring him in.
Sinclair. I've loved Sinclair from day 1, he always showed some skill that not every player has, but to see him put together his abilities and improve his fitness and body to get to where he is now - absolutely awesome.
He might be our best draft pick we've developed for a very long time.

Butler was pretty good. He never stopped trying.

best wishes to Butler, Clark and Howard. Not good. That head knock was sickening.
There is another player I wanted to shout out but I can't remember now.

Battle was good. Gresham is a Harlem Globetrotter. What he does looks good when we win but crikey if we lose it can look bad. Tonight he really had it on show. Great stuff.

Highmore had about 6 touches in 30 seconds. Haven't looked at his stats but I hope he stays in the team.

I needed this win.

A lot of good things to take out of the game , Sinclair once again outstanding , Crouch doing the hard stuff in the middle / 11 tackles , Marshall getting back to his best and Highmore got his chance.

Hunter Clark seems to always get horrible head knocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great response tonight. Hill.and Sincs set the tone early. Talls all stood up, mids very solid. Windy some huge moments late on. Poor hunter can't take a trick. Umps same old rubbish.

Reckon we can roll Freo next week too

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Windhager was huge late, really good signs and mature beyond his age.

The 7 crew trying to get us into trouble about Marshall coming on. He didn't hit his head, his neck whiplashed.

Just when I'd packed it all away for the year these campaigners pull me back in like some kind of Death Star tractor beam s**t.
Wait til Monday to hate them again, right now let’s all bask in the glory.

Legit that’s a great win, brave, composed and daring.

Brad Johnson having shots at us.

We aren't as talented apparently.

WHO JUST WON THE ****ING GAME YOU SOUR BULLDOG MUPPET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back