Autopsy Round 16, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win, anyone saying Carlton were just wasteful are overlooking just how good the opportunities the Saints created were.

Howard down early, carnage in the last and you still get home. Season defining type win that one. Smashed in the free kick count too.

Media personalities writing the Saints off look a touch silly now.
Nobody said Carlton were wasteful, bad kicking is bad football.
Frauds should have won by 3 goals with the leg up they got by the cheating filth umpires.
Carlton are pussy's and pretenders.

Have a nice night.

Nobody said Carlton were wasteful, bad kicking is bad football.
Frauds should have won by 3 goals with the leg up they got by the cheating filth umpires.
Carlton are pussy's and pretenders.

Have a nice night.
Feel like I've just been king hit out the front of the Espy and as I'm going away in the Ambulance you've reached in and gave my wallet back and told me to have a good night. Don't know how to feel about that - enjoy the win, winners are grinners.

Great win, anyone saying Carlton were just wasteful are overlooking just how good the opportunities the Saints created were.

Howard down early, carnage in the last and you still get home. Season defining type win that one. Smashed in the free kick count too.

Media personalities writing the Saints off look a touch silly now.
It was an okay win, Carlton are shit so not much to take from tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually really liked Acker, Bulldogs wrecked him.... no handstands ...fun nazi's.
Me too. And for the record, that article he wrote about a potential gay player in the AFL was nowhere near as bad as anyone remembers. If anything, time has probably shown it's true.

He got crucified for it, I reread it probably 2 or 3 years ago and was surprised that it was nowhere near as bad as what I had expected it to be given the outrage.

Windhager only had 11 disposals , but his timing was perfect.

A lot of commentators are on to impact over touches this year. His impact was a lot higher than they look on paper. A couple of big marks and clever moves out wide to space and held the clock up as long as possible. He's looking like a little gun. Naz won a lot of his balls in tight tonight as well. I really enjoyed those two stepping up.

Blues kick straight-ish they win but then again we have kicked ourselves out of games more then any team over recent years. Bad kicking is bad football.

NWM and Windhager are both going to be excellent for us long term.

We rely on so few to provide outside run. Both Hill and Sinclair kept us in it in the first half. Then as both sides tired, our mids scrapped hard to break even the contest. Pre game i was seriously concerned over our slow ass midfield yet they did really well.

Hope Highmore stays in at the expense of Howard. We will be undersized and it will cost us goals but i would like to think we will more then make up for it with a player who uses his brain.

Still wanting Mckenzie, Owens and Lienert to make their way into the team.

Best wishes Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back