Game Day Round 16: Richmond v St Kilda 7.25pm ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why we lose finals. We cannot handle pressure. 82 points down at half time. I can't think of a derogatory word to describe this effort. Nothing changes.
campaigners

They've got a half to regain some pride. Let's see what happens.

We've lost but it's how they react in this half to see whether they actually have some ticker left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much summed up by the fact we are playing 5 genuine small forwards. As soon as the game is not on our terms these players become redundant.

3 small forwards can work if they are good. For me Castagna and Stengel aren't good enough yet, and Lloyd is just a VFL footballer. Bolton should have played in this game as he is much better and has way more upside than Castagna.

Why we drop Markov for another 180cm player is beyond me.

But really this whole season was lost by our recruiters. You can't have only 2 key forwards and 2 ruckman on your list capable of playing.

Maric should never have been retained
Elton should have been delisted

And we should have had 2 more KPFs and a Ruck on our list.

The sad thing is im not.
I am not shocked about us losing today. I am not even shocked that we would lose comfortably. But, being down by 82 points at half time is shocking. We are 18 points away from this being a 100 point margin... at half time!

Inside 50s: 43 to 14
Disposals: 249 to 142
Clearances 23 to 9
Contested possessions: 84 to 55
Goals: 14 to 1

This is a horrible performance, worse than the Sydney Round 23 game last year. At least the stats were better than this even if the margins at half time were similar.

me right now
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back