Game Day Round 16: Richmond v St Kilda 7.25pm ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game well and truly gone, try some moves, Astbury up forward, give Rioli a run in midfield and bench Prestia. Anything would be better than this crap. Our VFL side would be more competitive.

If there aren't about 4 changes for next week then we have gone backwards. Prestia, Edwards have been nothing short of woeful, both should have aprons on holding meat cleavers, butchers of the highest order.

Agree Tony...DH has gotta do something...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From here we can either work our arses and attemp the greatest come back in footy or lie down and get further embarrassed.. I hope we don't give up even though chance of a come back is slim

Well considering hardwick has said our game style is an arm wrestle that keeps our winning margins small i see it less than slim to make up 10 goals in a half.

I left at about the 20min mark of the second quarter. I didn't even leave the Geelong thrashing down at skilled stadium until the end.... needs to be a minimum of 6 changes this week and I don't care if it's to the detriment of the team.. players need to know that's not acceptable. Play kids who aren't ready to teach some of these other players a lesson.. it'll serve us better in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back