Game Day Round 17, 2020: St.Kilda v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see Ratts up in the box and get his eyes looking down on the play to see what we can. I understand why he went to the bench initially when we went into the hub but I want his tactical knowledge seeing the play first hand not getting it fed from an assistant upstairs.

Not confident of winning this when we need 3 goals to win when we haven't kicked a goal since quarter time.

Need to try something different.

I'd put Roma in the ruck and Paddy to full forward, Paddy is the only big guy we have that is taking marks.

I'd put Billings forward as well, he's doing nothing much anyway and he is the sort of guy that can kick a few in a hurry.

I swear supporting this club is horrible for your mental health. St Kilda are absolutely flawless at taking the wind out of our sails every time we begin to hope.

My missus has no idea why I continue to put myself through this and how I can find screaming at the TV for 2 and a half hours every weekend enjoyable.

Rational thinking people would have given up long ago. Alas, football fans are not rational.

Only in my 20s and this is slowly killing me. **** the win can we at least kick a goal? Let’s show something ffs come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back