Game Day Round 17, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Partly cloudy. Medium chance of showers. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

Should be perfect weather for the game

I feel the Lions don't really play that well against the Crows. Not quite a team that has the wood over us but games have (at least from memory) been rather close. Danger game.
They take away our strengths by playing very tight, all over the ground.
I am expecting a very tightly
contested game, so our mids once again will need to be up for the fight.

I feel the Lions don't really play that well against the Crows. Not quiet a team that has the wood over us but games have (at least from memory) been rather close. Danger game.
Before the bye I'd have said that too. But recently I think the coaching staff have been so much better with our game plans and the team has been pretty good at following them. We've made quick onfield decisions that have been successful, eg subbing Morris. The team also looks like they are enjoying their football again and enjoying the challenge to save the season.

It will be physical, the midfield will have to nut up. I hope Paynes foot is 100%, cos he doesn't go real well carrying a niggle. Crows have a versatile fwd group, the back 6 will need to be on their toes. A little drop in accuracy last week that hopefully improves. They are the only concerns I have with this game. Play tough, play smart and kick straight, that's all that's needed to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back