Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get your hopes up

hewett will play multiple games in the WAFL, have a really good game, then come in as the sub and be dropped again
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Copping physical attention everywhere he goes.

Can't ever remember a 19 year old being singled-out so much week-in week-out as Reid currently is by opponents.

Yet despite all the scragging and holding and beating up that he his receiving, once again not a single free kick has been paid against it.

The double standard that currently exists for Reid compared to what is continuously paid elsewhere to the likes of N.Daicos and M.Rowell needs to be called out.

I wish the club would make a song and dance out of this more. So what if they cop a fine! Pretty sure we’ve got the $$.

****ing stand up against this shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons are clearly putting pressure into him today haha. After being embarrassed by him last game they are trying to throw him off. How could you possibly know who is initiating from the couch at home?

Ahhh I’m at the game and Harley hasn’t shut his trap since he lined up in the centre.

Is it old-fashioned to expect that the young up-and-comers show a little more respect to those who have gone before them?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ahhh I’m at the game and Harley hasn’t shut his trap since he lined up in the centre.

Is it old-fashioned to expect that the young up-and-comers show a little more respect to those who have gone before them?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dude just shut up you’re embarrassing yourself. Trying to blame Reid for standing up for Hough is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back