Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The generic email: westcoasteagles@westcoasteagles.com.au

If you want to be specific (i.e. “I am considering not renewing unless there is significant change”):
membership@westcoasteagles.com.au

Anyone contacting, try and keep it as calm and reasoned as possible. They’ll immediately put any profanity and the like in the trash 😂
This was my email. I'm sure it will have absolutely no effect on anything but it made me feel better for a couple of minutes.

westcoasteagles@westcoasteagles.com.au
Sun 2024-07-07 12:01 PM
Hi,
Just a short note to let the club know I won't be attending any more games this year and won't be renewing my membership unless something changes. I've been supportive up to now and haven't been a Simmo basher but I can't think of any reason why I should waste any more time and money on this clown show. The recruiting has not been good for years, and the coaching has been poor for the last 4 years. Enough is enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s incredibly ****ing impressive that we manage to be deep within our 50 and within seconds every single side can walk it out just like that.

We give every player so much ****ing space that even when they fumble and fall over they still have all the time in the world to recover.

****ing useless squibs the lot of them

Burn it all down and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back