Toast Round 18 = Adelaide 86-91 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't do this every week.

Just. Can't. It's too much.

Can't remember loving a Collingwood side more than I love the Pies in '22 but they're killing me.

N Fn Daicos. Unbelievable.

Can’t really call it luck anymore

I just can’t process how we won that game.

- Every little scrub kick or 50/50 ball went Adelaide’s way

- They handled the wet conditions better

- They had 3 extra players on the field for the entire game

- They got their goals infinitely easier than we did

It literally makes no sense how we won

Prepared to eat humble pie, Bianco was very good

I thought his composure and vision to find team mates in offensive running positions was great.
And he was strong at the contest.
I really hope he can keep improving because you can’t have too many smart footballers in a team.

Last edited:
Winning close ones seem to be our theme this year! Will take the points nonetheless 🤣

I hope we don’t start tiring out come close to finals though…all these close wins would take a toll I’d imagine?

Love ya pendles! N.daicos is a little champ!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought we were done at various stages of that game. Sorry gang.

I keep underestimating our tenacity and our ferocity at the ball.

I love this club. What a game.

Nick Daicos makes it look like it's an adult versus an Auskick opponent.

Carmichael, Johnson, Pendles, Maynard, McCreery. Well done too Bianco! The whole bloody team.

CARN THE PIES!

(I wore the jumper but whatever, we still won!)

I can't do this every week.

Just. Can't. It's too much.

Can't remember loving a Collingwood side more than I love the Pies in '22 but they're killing me.

N Fn Daicos. Unbelievable.
Believe it brother - and to think he has only one pre-season under his belt - the prospect is jaw dropping.

Last edited:
I only noticed one dumb comment from Huddo re; Ginni which Bucks quickly brought up Selwood, and Roo is a mouthbreathing Adelaide nuffie so I don't really expect much less. Didn't notice Underwood at all tbh.
She suggested McCreery made a dangerous tackle. It was a shocking call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only noticed one dumb comment from Huddo re; Ginni which Bucks quickly brought up Selwood, and Roo is a mouthbreathing Adelaide nuffie so I don't really expect much less. Didn't notice Underwood at all tbh.
Didn’t you notice Underwood going on about how it would be really harsh for Adelaide to lose it from here when we were up with 5 minutes to go.

On here to have a read of all the people who wrote off Bianco (without probably watching him in the VFL). Funny when a kid gets an opportunity to play in his preferred position he goes ok…..
Bit to work with, wouldnt write him off as an afl footballer just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a bizarre, wonderful yet stressful time to be a Collingwood fan.

Six of our last 7 games have been won by under 2 goals and 4 of those were by 5pts or less.

Our greatest winning margin during this period was 26pts and came at the expense of last years best side in Melbourne.

Like I said. Bizarre.

On here to have a read of all the people who wrote off Bianco (without probably watching him in the VFL). Funny when a kid gets an opportunity to play in his preferred position he goes ok…..
Bit to work with, wouldnt write him off as an afl footballer just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's a bit of a poor man's Sidebottom. Just like Broomhead was.

I just can't believe how good Nick Daicos is and has become. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought he was this good. What 19 year old has 40 & 3 goals in the wet? A freak like his old man. J Daicos is also very good, chin up mate!!

Was great to get up for Pendles 350th, a true champion of the game deserves a win and what a win it was, done in true 2022 Collingwood heart attack style! Would we really want it any other way. If I was on pills I'd be taking a few right now.

I think Carmichael has potential but like Bianco may be a bit slow in dry conditions, we'll see he did some nice things for sure. Ash Johnson had a good debut, he kicked a couple which was great but wasn't amongst it too often. First game so he can only get better. That big swinging goal in the last was damn massive though.

We are winning games without being terribly convincing. It isn't premiership stuff, let's be honest here. But you never know which teams might crack under 4 qtrs of pressure, so if we can keep ourselves in the game we would fancy our chances late.

Jacky G, it may be time to forget about the free kicks, the umps aren't paying them anymore, what a bunch of yellow maggot w***ers. And while I'm on the yellow maggot w***ers, what a flog decision to ping Jack for holding the ball when he didn't have it and then pay a 50m. What a bunch of YMW's!!!

Anyway, the great season from outa nowhere continues. Go the Mighty Pies!! **** those YMW's.

Commentators making every effort to discredit another win. * them! Their tears make every W all the sweeter
Love the sly inferences that Ginny deserves what he gets. He is really living rent free in the heads of oppo supporters, the sh1thead umps, but especially the media.

Need fly to get vocal about Ginnys treatment. 3-4 other high frees that were clear ducks and paid, but nothing for Ginny. And the holding the ball... haha never umpire again you hack. Old 2 rule books ump department will sign it all off, of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 18 = Adelaide 86-91 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back