Game Day Round 18 - Crows v Saints - Battle for Pick 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno what you guys watch, I thought rachele has been good, soccering it on etc to keep it live, half our.team aren't doing that enough

Likewise. Outside of one shank - but them the conditions - he's keeping involved and playing a solid outside role in these kind of conditions. Though, keeping involved is really just keeping the ball moving forward and making sure you don't get embarrassed defensively.

That said, I do find most of the discussion around Rachele as jumping at shadows.

Woweee Roo praising seven touches for Murphy, 85m gained, three turnovers, six pressure acts, one tackle, zero marks, zero assists. **** sake
This is why our club is ****ed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woweee Roo praising seven touches for Murphy, 85m gained, three turnovers, six pressure acts, one tackle, zero marks, zero assists. **** sake
He must be a hell of a guy around the club because they are on the offensive every chance they can get.

Tbh there’s so many problems with Racheles game that get looked over. Bad awareness and concentration, poor attack on the footy, average top end speed, inaccuracy, selfishness.

Good on Roo for giving Sloaney a chance to plug his coaching ambitions. Reckon West Coast would be a great match in some sort of assitant role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 18 - Crows v Saints - Battle for Pick 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back