Game Day Round 18 Discussion - Frosty Special

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has him, but some interesting scaling for Dylan Moore in last nights game. Was on 68 when the game finished and ended on 83. He and Breust were given the majority of the scaling points for the goal assist and goal that levelled the scores clearly.

I'm spewing Bramble wasn't upscaled. I have Cripps ready to be traded (to Luke Parker) and Bramble as Emergency. I could save the trade and taken Bambles 91 but is that enough? If he scored 100 it would have been a no brainer.

Nobody has him, but some interesting scaling for Dylan Moore in last nights game. Was on 68 when the game finished and ended on 83. He and Breust were given the majority of the scaling points for the goal assist and goal that levelled the scores clearly.

I'm spewing Bramble wasn't upscaled. I have Cripps ready to be traded (to Luke Parker) and Bramble as Emergency. I could save the trade and taken Bambles 91 but is that enough? If he scored 100 it would have been a no brainer.

Don't burn a trade over a measly 9 points especially if you have Dusty to trade out next round.

New kid Naughton dropped a turdish 28, along with mediocre May and Dusty but the rest did well. 2011/18(c) so hoping for SBS. Projected 2442 looks ok but could have been better if Roma and Titch kicke clutch goals near match end. Both were 11 point turnarounds as the ball went quickly up the other end for a goal.

Probably best possible result for Hawks for draft reasons and didn't cost Dees.

Ugly from now on as lose my last trade replacing Dusty. Can't see anyone half decent at the price point.

One of my only wins of the season. Didn't get sucked into 'he was only scoring well because of reduced quarters in 2020'. Brownlow on the cards now.
Reckon Touk Touk must also be a big chance at the Brownlow

Ineligible as he was suspended earlier this season.
Touk Touk got suspended ???? .....don't believe it, from that innocent looking face ......but sad for him, as he woud have given the award a big shake

I mean who would have thought Bramble would be the GOAT Rookie after his first couple of games ......whilst Duke sits twiddling his thumbs .......funny game this

Last edited:
SBS is here kicking off with a 12:30pm game! Have we had 4 games on a Sunday before?

Given the lockdown here in MELB ......I'm bloody thankful for the entertainment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13/1475 C played

Nothing special, saved by some massive scores to make up for some horrendous ones.
With 3 Premo's sitting on my bench .....Meaning Waterman, Highmore, Bianco, and Dow on-field ...expectations are low as my side is limping along, dying from a 1,000 cuts

Oh oh, here comes SBS... Toby, I traded you in knowing the injury & suspension risk, but I won't taking "going to the rugby" as an excuse to miss a game:

With 3 Premo's sitting on my bench .....Meaning Waterman, Highmore, Bianco, and Dow on-field ...expectations are low as my side is limping along, dying from a 1,000 cuts
Similar story, two dead premos means I’m fielding Brockman and Bianco this week along with a dead Dusty and a garbage Houston. Zorko also had a bit of a shocker. Everyone else at least cracked 90. Going to be interesting to see how long I can field a full 22…

Special thanks go to Titch, Steele and VC Danger this week.

I deleted this post because it was meant for the Hawthorn board. How did you quote it? :oops:
Strange, it was still showing to me, but not as a deleted post ...as I can now see you had deleted it

I can see deleted posts, but they don't normally show up as this one did

Similar story, two dead premos means I’m fielding Brockman and Bianco this week along with a dead Dusty and a garbage Houston. Zorko also had a bit of a shocker. Everyone else at least cracked 90. Going to be interesting to see how long I can field a full 22…

Special thanks go to Titch, Steele and VC Danger this week.
Just hoping we can have some Steven Bradbury luck with our teams ;)

Strange, it was still showing to me, but not as a deleted post ...as I can now see you had deleted it

I can see deleted posts, but they don't normally show up as this one did
If you've loaded a screen before the post is deleted, it stays open to you.
I expect old posts are not deleted, just hidden, and subsequently archived. Given BF asks for a reason when deleting, assume comment is attached to hidden post.
Might test it.

If you've loaded a screen before the post is deleted, it stays open to you.
Aaahhh that maybe the reason .....I had the thread open, along with multiple tabs, as I was reading papers and other BF Forums at the same time 👍

yep they were sneezing without their masks on and karen from brighton called crime stoppers, chairman dan is questioning them now as we speak in the afl gulags
LOL - I was busy yesterday and was relying on Sandra for the news :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back