Game Day Round 18 Discussion - Frosty Special

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody fumming with Tobias "punchable" Greene.

I used Madden to cover Whitfield when I could have used Bianco but then Bianco scores more than Madden and now I have no forward emergency for Greene when I could of used Madden.

What a balls up by me. šŸ˜­

"isolating due to covid" is not a football related injury and by definition affects the integrity of the SC game.
Imagine if this was the last round and #1 overall had mills and #2 didnt, and #2 won because mills was out.

Anyone who has these players should get extra trades. Only fair.

The argument would be itā€™s just bad luck like getting injured during the warm up etc. Not sure how I feel about it. Best 18 could save some of those that put the C on a Grundy type. Best 22 screws over Mills and Greene owners.
Gonna hinder me in some H2H's and help me in others. I have Greene but not Mills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, if you like living in constant fear and having to pay a fortune for your health care the usa is the place to be :thumbsu:
america is a shithole. straight fax

There is no chance now that they wonā€™t give us trades
It doesnā€™t help anyone with mills and Greene now
But with the changing landscape theyā€™ll be forced to act

People without the covid outs shouldn't get extra trades.

I honestly don't think they will give trades. Their system is not smart enough to give trades to those affected but leave out the rest.

If they just came out and said Covid related absences would be treated as injuries, it would force teams to have more depth in their squad to cater for such eventualities.

There is no chance now that they wonā€™t give us trades
It doesnā€™t help anyone with mills and Greene now
But with the changing landscape theyā€™ll be forced to act
Why though? Unless the fixtures change so there are more or less games one round nothing has changed to warrant more trades. Theyā€™re just like any other late outs sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back