Game Day Round 18: Hawks vs Dockers 1:45pm @ UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a cloud in the sky here in Hobart and I am pretty sure it’s much the same in Launnie.
Getting ready for the leisurely drive up and a night away, hoping to see more intensity from our midfield and forwards.
This time of the year always grateful for my reserve seat in the afternoon sun on the eastern side of the ground rather than the freezing stands in the shade opposite 🥶

Want to see Chol get the bag of goals he so clearly deserves. (he's on track to kick 30-40 this year which is an awesome season).

Very keen to see Ward do well - he's gone back to box hill and put in some good performances to get back on track.

No Pierce for them means we can really shut them down if we clamp on Luke Ryan. Hope that's part of the plan.

Looking forward to this one! Hawks by 13 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second mini final. We failed to meet the standard in the first one last week. Hopefully lessons learnt. Lose this and we really just fall into the ‘mathematically possible’ territory.

Freo are a good side. Hoping the Tassie road trip significantly impacts on them. Their history in Tassie is pretty sorry

Second mini final. We failed to meet the standard in the first one last week. Hopefully lessons learnt. Lose this and we really just fall into the ‘mathematically possible’ territory.

Freo are a good side. Hoping the Tassie road trip significantly impacts on them. Their history in Tassie is pretty sorry
On our home away from home, no excuses.

Expecting another loss. Geelong broke me. The place. The team.

Just want to see Josh Ward do really well
Chin up young fella. The Sydney game broke me and its been one hell of a ride since!

Expecting a tough tight contest for three quarters then the mighty Hawks blow them away in the last. Hawks by 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back