Game Day Round 18: Hawks vs Dockers 1:45pm @ UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've replaced 2 KPF's with a KPF and a KPD. So it's just Dear and Chol up forward and maybe just Dear when Chol goes into the ruck. Hardwick will spend time forward. With Sic back maybe Weddle goes forward.

Last week's loss will have stung them so looking forward to the response.

We've replaced 2 KPF's with a KPF and a KPD. So it's just Dear and Chol up forward and maybe just Dear when Chol goes into the ruck. Hardwick will spend time forward. With Sic back maybe Weddle goes forward.

I think a small forward line suits this game. Always so scrappy down there. Hoping for a breakout game from the Wiz on the scoreboard.

I like Weddle as a mobile Centre Half Forward, he seems to enjoy the freedom that playing that role gives him.

Want to see Chol get the bag of goals he so clearly deserves. (he's on track to kick 30-40 this year which is an awesome season).

Very keen to see Ward do well - he's gone back to box hill and put in some good performances to get back on track.

No Pierce for them means we can really shut them down if we clamp on Luke Ryan. Hope that's part of the plan.

Looking forward to this one! Hawks by 13 points
Chol is quietly putting together a very impressive year.

30 - 40 goals from a hybrid forward who is also a very handy second ruck is a decent year in my books.

Miles ahead of what we ever got from Kossy when he was doing the same role (sorry Kossy).

I'm hoping for a strong response today.

Freo are up and about and they have an elite midfield unit - Jackson, Serong, Young, Brayshaw and old boys JOM and Fyfe.

But they lack a little depth in there, especially with Darcy out too. I'm hoping Meek can physically work Jackson over in contests.

I'd like to see CJ, Dear, Watson and Ward especially have good games.

Win or lose, so long as we get back to playing at the standard we were over the previous two months I'll be happy.

Am in the jungle around 7000km away so won't be watching the game - will be glued to updates from the app though whenever my phone picks up a signal.

Really want watto and ward to have a blinder and hawks to get up by 15! Mids need to crack in and throw their weight around. Go hawks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting another loss. Geelong broke me. The place. The team.

Just want to see Josh Ward do really well
The Golden Glenferrie ....
I felt the same way about the Geelong game...shattered that we got soooo smashed....
but, watching them last night as a neutral.. They were pretty damn good.

PS: I only respond to your posts cos I love your avatar

Dimma goes forward- even though small he plays like a key position player- some of his moves forward remind me of Dunstall

Still think we needed Finn’s run even with ward in, going to be a tough game.

Meek will have to got to another level for meek Monday.

Give chol a license and he will do damage

The Golden Glenferrie ....
I felt the same way about the Geelong game...shattered that we got soooo smashed....
but, watching them last night as a neutral.. They were pretty damn good.

PS: I only respond to your posts cos I love your avatar
And I love your avatar Manila. Catweazle - the original Wizard!

Amon named to start in the middle - gotta love Sam's sense of humour with these line-ups!

I hope someone showed Breust the tape of the 2014 GF at breakfast. That hit on Hannebery is what I want to see replicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back