Oppo Camp Round 18 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember him,at least its not damon hill!!!Havnt played that for couple yrs now so memory a bit rusty.If u dont mind me askin, why did you choose him out of all the characters available?
His unique charisma does the trick.

Plot Twist

BBB is actually Tony Armstrong and not Brad Dick like he fooled us all to be

Clever, unbelievably clever.

We are the next team to play Port (after their bye and we play the Crows) and they definitely aren't the rampaging side they were earlier in the year.

We can beat both SA sides I reckon, if we have a forward line (Reid and Elliott back) and play attacking footy.

We are the next team to play Port (after their bye and we play the Crows) and they definitely aren't the rampaging side they were earlier in the year.

We can beat both SA sides I reckon, if we have a forward line (Reid and Elliott back) and play attacking footy.
We played attacking footy last year and lost to Port twice.

Having those two back in the side would be a huge boost.
It would also be great to see how White goes as the third tall/2nd ruck(the position we recuited him for).
Having at least 2 genuine tall marking options, and Elliott with his sure hands, would make any defence nervous.
Throw in a tall,athletic 3rd tall in White and we suddenly have a very potent forward line.

White Cloke Blair/Martin
Kennedy Reid Elliott.

A good mix of talls and smalls.

We can but I don’t think we be Favourites to do it though

So only 13 points up at HT against a side that was down by 59 at this stage of the game against a struggling Geelong last week.

We really should be able to at least get very close to Port.

In theory yes, but it's just who turns up on the day to play. Look no further than Saints, Carlton this weekend. Adelaide against us in Adelaide.

If we both turn up with the same intensity, then yes, we should be very close and if Reid and Elliott both fire then we are an excellent chance.

So many variables, injuries, form, umpires - but by and large in the end, it's just who wants it more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scores level, hmmm.

There have only been 2 Port games on FTA this year so haven't been able to watch them much, but geez by the looks of this they're struggling really badly. Will be 4 losses in a row if they somehow get rolled today.

Melbourne a goal in front now

And the sad thing is we haven't over-excelled in the hunger stakes this year.

2010 it was weekly event.

Our hunger was alright before our first bye.
We hunted and tackled in groups.
Since then we have lacked any sort of pressure and intensity.
Bring that back and we should be a handful for most teams.

Oh, and we need our confidence back also.

Chris Dawes cost them that game, 2 minutes to go and instead of kicking along the boundary he kicks it to 2 port players on their own 50 out from the Dees goal. Port take it the length of the game and they kick the winning goal.

Dawes was goal less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Round 18 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back