Oppo Camp Round 18 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Dawes cost them that game, 2 minutes to go and instead of kicking along the boundary he kicks it to 2 port players on their own 50 out from the Dees goal. Port take it the length of the game and they kick the winning goal.

Dawes was goal less.

Still no worse then what White has been for us

Chris Dawes cost them that game, 2 minutes to go and instead of kicking along the boundary he kicks it to 2 port players on their own 50 out from the Dees goal. Port take it the length of the game and they kick the winning goal.

Dawes was goal less.
But but but he's light years ahead of White :rolleyes:

Dawes was goal less.
He is such a dumb footballer, Dawes and the umpires cost Melbourne the game.

White is a much better ruck, he actually has pace, his marking technique isn't fundamentally flawed and he can kick reasonably straight at goal.

Well I he has not kicked a goal in 5 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawes was goal less.

Inb4WeShouldNotHaveTradedDawes...

White is a much better ruck, he actually has pace, his marking technique isn't fundamentally flawed and he can kick reasonably straight at goal.

Only problem with White is that he hardly gets his hands on the ball. Apart from that he has been a great pick up.

Dawes and White are actually pretty similar in skill, ability and type. They can not play as an actual key forward, they both need to be at absolute worst the second key forward, and preferably the third key forward. White plays better in the ruck though while Dawes is slightly the better pure forward.

I still see White as handy at that second ruck role if we can get Reid, Cloke, Fasolo and Elliott on that forward line in the next few weeks.

Well I he has not kicked a goal in 5 games
5 games is such a small sample size.

Chris Dawes spudded it up for pretty much a year and a half with us. He kicked 16 goals for an entire year in 2012 and was beaten in the ruck pretty much every week.

White has kicked 13 goals in 13 games and has done much better in the ruck than what Dawes did. Even as a forward, he's been hurt by Reid's absence and Cloke's poor form for a lot of the year.

5 games is such a small sample size.

Chris Dawes spudded it up for pretty much a year and a half with us. He kicked 16 goals for an entire year in 2012 and was beaten in the ruck pretty much every week.

White has kicked 13 goals in 13 games and has done much better in the ruck than what Dawes did. Even as a forward, he's been hurt by Reid's absence and Cloke's poor form for a lot of the year.

Well I still think Bucks F**ked Dawes up by putting him in the Ruck and Leaving him there

Dogs vs Dons to end the first half of the split round.

Darcy, oh sorry, Ugly Kid Joe Daniher a late withdrawal, probably hurt himself while awkwardly ending Maxy's career.

Anyone give the Dogs a chance?

Dogs vs Dons to end the first half of the split round.

Darcy, oh sorry, Ugly Kid Joe Daniher a late withdrawal, probably hurt himself while awkwardly ending Maxy's career.

Anyone give the Dogs a chance?

I give the Dogs a real good chance

There's been some close games recently anyone watch port v melbourne
also thoughts on next week. I am worried that we could lose to Adelaide :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Round 18 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back