Review Round 18 - Port Adelaide @ PF Stadium - 14th July 2024 - 1:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

2 losses left. I think this will be one of them unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mini GF #5
Miller gets that wrist needled and plays.
I think we may need Witts more than Touk. This week's injury report suggests Witta will be a test for this game so there's obviously a chance he plays and I really think we need him. If Touk gets up as well then that's a bonus. If not then I guess we have to play Fiorini, Davies or start Humper on ball.

Rosas has to play as well. We desperately need a small forward that will kick goals throughout the match. Swallow, Holman and Berry kicked no goals and basically gave us nothing today when playing as small forwards. You just can't have that many passengers in a forward line and expect to win.

Although I don't think he's necessarily ready to come back, I think Dimma will probably have to chose Walter to replace Day. Jed did kick 2 goals in the VFL today so he's not completely out of form but I would have liked a better performance to warrant his re-entry into our AFL line up. Hopefully Walter takes this opportunity with both hands and has a big game in this one.

Rogers had 31 touches and a goal in the VFL today so I think you probably have to pick him as well. Although we risk going in too young if Rogers and Walter are both selected so I'm not 100% convinced that we should do that. Depends on whether other experienced players get up for the game.

What’s the point. We win and who gives a sh*t because we’re not winning more than 11 games this year. We lose and it’s expected against Port.
Who cares
I understand that we're all very disappointed with what we saw today, but giving up when we're a single win outside the top 8 with 7 games to go seems a bit silly. The boys are being challenged like never before and probably need us more than ever right now. We need to show up in numbers on Sunday and drown out any chance of Port getting the rub of the green with the umpires. This is one of the few home games we've played this year where we should have a massive majority in the crowd so we really should take advantage of it when we have it!

Wind well out of sails.

A few I would love to drop like Lukosius and Ainsworth, but injuries probably dictate the changes.

Miller and Day come out for Davies and Read for me.

Berry for Rosas and Holman for Rogers as well. Will be interested to see if Dimmas harsh words are reflected in his team changes.

Rogers > miller
Walter > day, maybe casboult he has been good lately
Rosas> berry

They have to put some time into butters or he will run riot like daicos almost did. If berry is to play I would consider giving him the job on him to see if he can add something of value. Otherwise it's probably Graham who needs to shut him down.

Luko King rosas
Humphrey Walter holman(Houston)
Clohesy Anderson ainsworth
Powell Andrew Jeffery
Ballard Collins uwland

Moyle Rowell Graham
Flanders Rogers sexton long
Sub swallow

People are flat and I get it but at 8-8 we are still in this.
Get over it and commit to being there next Sunday arvo.

We need to fire up off the field and get a hard earned win against a really good team this week and try again.

Lose next week and yes we do fall off the cliff.

Whos coming to the game???

I’ll be there but i know the 14 game losing streak v Port since 2012 will become 15.

Unless Dimma’s words somehow get through to them

Oh yeh

Wooo
Pumped
It's a home game, no? Win in the bag like all 11 home games. Then 2 wins on the road against Eagles and Tigers and we play finals.

Dimma's magic words.

It's a home game, no? Win in the bag like all 11 home games. Then 2 wins on the road against Eagles and Tigers and we play finals.

Dimma's magic words.
Thats the problem the longer the home win away loss streak goes on - it gets in their head and as well as being feeble away, there is also just as much chance they get cocky at home and just expect it to be a win because its at home.

I know im a pessimist and totally broken by this team, but games against port have never been fun. Home or away or in 🇨🇳

Thats the problem the longer the home win away loss streak goes on - it gets in their head and as well as being feeble away, there is also just as much chance they get cocky at home and just expect it to be a win because its at home.

I know im a pessimist and totally broken by this team, but games against port have never been fun. Home or away or in 🇨🇳
I am going. So, we will win 😂

I am going with my son-in-law, Saints supporter. To be fair, the main reason why we go to the game # 4 is that Suns offered a free ticket again and he did not get his meat pie against Magpies as they sold out. We can't finish going to games without meat pie.

My personal opinion, but i would like us not to let butters and rozee do what they want through the midfield

Oh why not let them do their thing?
They are very entertaining
I know as a foundation Suns member I’m just mostly there for the GameDay “ experience”
A half time kick to kick and face painting and the Plungee comp
I mean as a Club that’s where we excel
**** winning a footy game
That’s so 1987

Oh why not let them do their thing?
They are very entertaining
I know as a foundation Suns member I’m just mostly there for the GameDay “ experience”
A half time kick to kick and face painting and the Plungee comp
I mean as a Club that’s where we excel
**** winning a footy game
That’s so 1987

It'll be like a theme park

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 18 - Port Adelaide @ PF Stadium - 14th July 2024 - 1:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back