Review Round 18 - Port Adelaide @ PF Stadium - 14th July 2024 - 1:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Made it harder than it needed to be, but feels good finally getting over Port.

Tough that he will be out a few weeks, but thought Davies was huge and that big body around the contest made a big difference. 20 touches, 12 tackles, 8 clearances. Big win in the clearances against a smaller Port group.

Powell, Collins, Mac, Bodhi is becoming quite a formidable backline group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone surprised that we won at home? Mixed emotions here. And the look on coach's face after the siren tells me he shares the same sentiment. I was told to F off for being annoyed by this performance yet our COACH feels the same way.
Whatever Hardwick said to the group this week probably should’ve been saved for next week and I think he knows that and will be right on them all week now. We did what we were expected to do today. It’s our next performance now that will show if all this talk meant anything.

Underrated performance, doesn't matter where it was, to beat a team who were playing for top 4 with a side that young and inexperienced was one of our best wins of the year.

Davies needs to play (after his holiday). Jeffery and Powell were terrific.

Rowell had a shocker, Ballard looked like Biden out there sometimes, confused where he was, and Luko was hit and miss. Walter looked like we were better off sticking with Patrick Murtagh but all in all, was a good game of footy by the kids, who controlled a very talented outfit for most of the game

Wake me when we win on the road.
Come on mate. Gotta get around the boys whenever we win!

Milk Glass GIF

God I ****ing love Mally Rosas
We look so much more potent with him in the side.

Enjoyable game at the ground. Could hear Sarge Collins from the rooftop section in line with the coaches boxes. Outrageously commanding that bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 18 - Port Adelaide @ PF Stadium - 14th July 2024 - 1:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back