Preview Round 18 v GWS MCG Sunday July 14th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the unnecessary melting lol. If you think we bring Dow and Prestia in with only McAuliffe going out from our midfield rotations, you've lost it. Dow will 100% be an emergency in the event that Prestia doesn't get up.

My prediction for changes using an ounce of common sense;
Out: McAuliffe, Campbell, Cumberland, Banks
In: Prestia, Ryan, Green, Tresize (sub)

EMG: Banks, Dow, Cumberland, Smith
Who's this common sense? Is he a key back as well?

Actually, the want to expose some of our young guys to VFL finals is a real thought. AFL have nothing to play for. Getting enough VFL games to qualify is pretty smart.

We are not smart, there's no way the club is thinking this way LOL

Dumb campaigners have decided to inject more experience to try and win senior games

Last edited:

What the hell is he doing? Has a free pass this year ... and an opportunity to use it to find a different way to play to Dimma and Mini and what does he do? Exactly everything that has already been tried

Balta forward then back then forward then back again.
Short still at HB hacking it away
Graham from HF to tagging and back again
McIntosh still on the wing
Baker in the middle didn't work in the past doesn't work now ... he is a backman ... how about playing him there, Rioli to the HF (100 goals forward), and Sonsie (midfielder) in the middle

Miller and Brown have replaced Grimes and Young in the backline but that wasn't a move ... they got injured

But he has been developing the kids right?

Pick a chosen few and let them run around week in week out rather than send them back to VFL to continue build some confidence

Campbell hasn't got near it for months but he runs nice

Don't get me started on Dow getting 14 straight AFL games.

MacAuliffe was brought in too early and kept in when he can't run out a game

Yze hasn't had one look at what the team would look like when the oldest players are gone

How about giving Tresize a full game in the backline and move Broad to a wing?

How about giving Coulthard a full game on the wing instead of MacIntosh?

How about giving Smith a full game across half back instead of Short?

What the faaark are we doing?
They don't rate Coulthard or Smith by the look of it. Hopefully Green gets a full game.

James Trezise played Round 2. injured I think. on return from an ankle injury – suffering a concussion. IN this week.

Glad to see Trezise in.
As an emergency? or a sub that gets dropped after playing half a quarter

The word on Yze is true ... he operates by playing favorites with the senior players ... McIntosh is the only premiership player he has dropped all year ... not one has even come back from injury through the VFL
Smith, Coulthard, Green and now Blight victims to his nepotism ... is Tresize the next victim?

I don't think he knows he has a 2nd hand.
Not big enough to need it ?
They don't rate Coulthard or Smith by the look of it. Hopefully Green gets a full game.

James Trezise played Round 2. injured I think. on return from an ankle injury – suffering a concussion. IN this week.
Well I don't rate the match committee .... Coulthard and Smith have the most wins in a Richmond jumper this year

1720767696511.png

90S Whatever GIF

McAuliffe dropped ....madness !!! ...what is going on
Think it’s a fair call
He’s dropped off a little the last few weeks and still not getting much game time

Give him a chance to play on ball in the vfl for a few weeks to regain some confidence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blight Out is a bit shit. Means Balta is going back to defence again.... 🙄

I don't know why we couldn't just play both of them.
Yeah that’s what I initially suspected

Ryan up forward and Balta back again

Unless we back in Trezise, I don’t think GWS’s forward line is super tall?
All I can really think of is Hogan but he isn’t super tall

joy to see Trezise back were he belongs.
Dropping McAuliffe is a strange one.
Still waiting on seeing Smith get a shot- it's not like we got anything to lose...play the kid!
Smith went into the middle in the last Q last game and did well. Maybe they want to look at him in there for longer. He could easily be more than a half back.

Yeah that’s what I initially suspected

Ryan up forward and Balta back again

Unless we back in Trezise, I don’t think GWS’s forward line is super tall?
All I can really think of is Hogan but he isn’t super tall
They have Hogan, Riccardi and Cameron. Blight would've been perfect for Cadman.

*Cadman

Last edited:
Not overly surprising mcauliffe got dropped, Hopper, Taranto, Prestia and Mcauliffe doesn't really work.

Sub will probably be Tresize or Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back