Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible game - won’t beat hawthorn next week - in fact won’t win another game for rest of year
If we play like that yes.

However sometimes all teams need to get them rolling is a win.

See Carlton recently.

Hopefully this is the win that starts that.

Not that I have high hopes

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

An umpire ripped the game out of North's forward movement and probably stopped a score opportunity
The umpire did it with an obscene AFL petty split second free kick no would have deserved but these prancing over killers adjudicating games are screwing it into the ground the sport unfair brought the ball back gave it to Saints and turned the chances for North on their head.
What a terrible disappointment and that free is the type of rubbish umpires give out but have no idea nor do the fools that make these piddly rules up, it is just ruining the game it's basketball rules this is not basketball, to get a free kick against youbecause of momentum from bodily speed is a ******g joke.
I'm sorry I follow the Hawks but who ever won that game today changes nothing that blasted free was uncalled for it was barely warranted but some over the top Prancer killed a chance
Is that what Aussie rules has come to
And the TV sycophants say stuff all!

We nearly lost.

So what though? I’m putting a flag up for any remaining optimists left. It’s been evident for a while now we won’t be competitive at the pointy end of this season but I saw our youth versus north’s youth today and our future can be bright. Especially Windhager with 30 disposals and Owens with 2 goals and great contested work around the ground.

Not to mention that yet again, we played with no forward line and it showed, it took a lot to score in that last quarter a real effort, but a team effort nonetheless, better late than never.

Keep hitting the draft, bring in young players. I’ll judge the new coaches and list management team in a few seasons time but for now it’s their list to build. If you don’t want to give them that time, that’s more than fair enough, but don’t take a shot at any supporters who will.

Such an important win, so what if it’s against north and we don’t look up to it. Anything can happen in a week of footy. We’re still in the eight, bring on the Hawks.

Yep our kids are going good, but LDU had 23 contested possessions, he played a massive game.

An umpire ripped the game out of North's forward movement and probably stopped a score opportunity
The umpire did it with an obscene AFL petty split second free kick no would have deserved but these prancing over killers adjudicating games are screwing it into the ground the sport unfair brought the ball back gave it to Saints and turned the chances for North on their head.
What a terrible disappointment and that free is the type of rubbish umpires give out but have no idea nor do the fools that make these piddly rules up, it is just ruining the game it's basketball rules this is not basketball, to get a free kick against youbecause of momentum from bodily speed is a ******g joke.
I'm sorry I follow the Hawks but who ever won that game today changes nothing that blasted free was uncalled for it was barely warranted but some over the top Prancer killed a chance

There goes my night's sleep

Ok chief. Off you go numpty.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I apologise to stkilda for calling them brain dead, now I know that it could be worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t mind the goal Billings kicked that wasn’t called back either too champ, jog on

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back