Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deledio didn't fly to Adelaide. Apparently is sick and will fly tomorrow. Whatever the **** that means.

It means he doesn't feel well at the moment, = sick
He didnt hop on the big bird to adelaide = no fly

Tomorrow he plans to feel well and hop on da big bird to Adelaide

Emergency loopholes galore tomorrow night - Lever, Knight and Lambert covering Murphy, Buddy and Fyfe.
Similar setup... I will be loopholing Lever, Lambert and Tex for Murph, Fyfe and Bud...

Shaw/Houlis/Murphy/Malceski/Smith/Lever (Pearce, DMac) isn't ideal as a backline...

I really need Smith and Eski to pull rabbits out of hats this week and show a glimpse of 2014. If I showed you that backline in Round 1 (excluding Lever who i'm waiting to moo and upgrading to Picken next week) it would have looked pretty good...

How many trades left?
One.

Really wanted to go Wines to Shaw to complete my team and get rid of Lever at D6 but Shaw killed that off with his 145 odd. Now 4k short :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd prefer Steele dropped I think, probably going to play Daniel ahead of him anyway. You can lock Daniel in for 66 this week after scores of 63,64,65,67 and 68 in his first 5 games.

I'd prefer Steele dropped I think, probably going to play Daniel ahead of him anyway. You can lock Daniel in for 66 this week after scores of 63,64,65,67 and 68 in his first 5 games.

Thought he was going to struggle last week, but somehow got into his 60s.

Better than a donut.

That's rough. Have you considered Picken or Higgins or are you just going to hold?
Will hold as long as possible. Given the season thus far, expecting another Premo injury before GF week. I have DPP cover everywhere except Defense, which is my biggest issue.

If Lids is a late out you're screwed. Steele might get dropped.
IF Lids is out and IF Steele is out, I still have ANB, and a trade ;)

I'm on constant Deledio watch today, him being out will totally nullify my advantage I have over my opponent in my cash league in terms of coverage for Fyfe and that whale Franklin. Man up Deledio, buy a pack of tissues, get on the plane, got to Adelaide and play the ****ing game you knob!

I'm on constant Deledio watch today, him being out will totally nullify my advantage I have over my opponent in my cash league in terms of coverage for Fyfe and that whale Franklin. Man up Deledio, buy a pack of tissues, get on the plane, got to Adelaide and play the ******* game you knob!

DeFludio wont play

Hasn't been seen at airport as yet.

Morris will come in and tag eddie

Jiska start planning

Hopefully Brodie Smith can out score the Aussies tonight :p
Highly unlikely

That spud has killed my SC team all season and I am not expecting anything different tonight :mad:

Dusty, Lambert, Sloane, Danger and Smith tonight.

500 would be nice but I won't get my hopes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back