Round 19 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I already have JPK & Titch though..don't like having 3 mids from the same team. Sydney's midfield is bloody good though...hmmm
I have Pendles, Swan & Beams.

Sydneys midfield is the best going around and they ALL get plenty of the ball.

I was thinking Griffen too, but his proj. price drop was 585k with BE 157 & proj. score 122. A little out of your range.
So far he's on 40 @ HT so if he drops under 580k...Get him.

Otherwise I like Kjack. 110.9 avg vs Barlow 113. Almost 50k cheaper.

Unlikely I'll do anything this week, sitting in the top 4 in 4/5 leagues. 6 trades left. Only two concern's really with Clisby is covering for Hanley. So guaranteed a crap score there. Have too see what the go with Nicholls is, however I can use Leunberger and spud jacobs or can move roughie to rucks and start staker in fwds.

Got Swallow, Dangerfield and Hanley. Swallow I'll trade out for Jelwood. Hold onto Danger as I have cover for him though fairly crap cover and aslong as Jimmy Webster is getting a game I'll hold onto Hanley. Will have 1 trade left after this week. Pretty sure I had 7 trades 4 weeks ago and thinking I'll only have to use max 3 up until finals sadly will have used 6 just trading out injured players. And now out of the Top 8 in my main league, least I'm getting competitive scores now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Men

29gh76f.png

8 trades left and guaranteed top 4 in my leagues.

Crouch and T mitch humming along nicely in the mids and hopefully danger is back this week.

Would love to rectify my trade of the year Nic Nat at 583k but not sure if I need to..

Only $9100 in the bank.

Wat do?

Swallow to Beams almost a certainty

If Dangerfield is named I might also trade Thurlow to a cheap M/F so that I can swing Hartlett back and bench Duffield

This time again here R my spuds 5 trades 118 in piggy.
goddard..heppell..enright...gibbs...mckenzie....HANLEY.(brown/thurlow)
Gazz..P'berry..swan..JPK..ROK...cotchin...priddis..Tmitch(rampe/Kmart)
ruffhead..NICHOLLS..NITNAT..Mcbean.
cox..Awalker...stevieJ...bartel...JJK..rockliff.(staker/lee).
I dont mind the look of NN> dusty and thurlow> xrichards.

Men

29gh76f.png

8 trades left and guaranteed top 4 in my leagues.

Crouch and T mitch humming along nicely in the mids and hopefully danger is back this week.

Would love to rectify my trade of the year Nic Nat at 583k but not sure if I need to..

Only $9100 in the bank.

Wat do?
Just to throw it out there downgrade kmartin then go NN > gun franklin/Awalker etc.maybe upgrade priddis or tmitch/crouch before finals.

Just to throw it out there downgrade kmartin then go NN > gun franklin/Awalker etc.maybe upgrade priddis or tmitch/crouch before finals.

Cheers.

You think it's worth waiting the week on naita? Really does make no sense for West Coast risk him but you never know I suppose.

Agree on Priddis. Very consistent but cant afford to carry a midfielder with a sub 100 average into finals.

Cheers.

You think it's worth waiting the week on naita? Really does make no sense for West Coast risk him but you never know I suppose.

Agree on Priddis. Very consistent but cant afford to carry a midfielder with a sub 100 average into finals.
woosha said hes unlikely play this week unsure if you wait hes going to play in the first week of the finals if not traded out
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-28/no-rest-for-injured-woosha

Need a ruck or forward for under 520k to sort out my cluster****ery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back