Preview Round 2 2018, Brisbane Lions vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe its the couple of beers speaking, but I think we are a pretty good chance to win this weekend. We need
1. a good start, leading at quarter time.
2.Hipwood and Walker to kick 5 goals.
3. Bell to have a ripper!

I want a case of whatever it is you are drinking. I need a good dose of optimism.

Maybe its the couple of beers speaking, but I think we are a pretty good chance to win this weekend. We need

I think we're in with a chance too. I think Beams and Zorko blowing off the cobwebs will help significantly after little game time. In fact even if they have another off week and the team is smarter and a little more patient moving the ball forward and a little more switched on in defence we'll really make them have to fight for a win.

That call is coming from the glass half empty and lets make sure we have a whipping boy brigade
Disappointing to see last year's whipping boys Robertson n Gardiner are still getting the odd lash. Keays may have been happy he wasn't selected to avoid the whip.

Our work group used to have a weekly meeting about every two or three weeks.
An opportunity to derail the thread can't be passed. Previous workplace spent gazillions on private HR consultants, the outcome. staff wanted regular weekly meetings, because they felt not connected with decisions made. It started enthusiastically with everyone participating and within two months hardly anyone turned up with most complaining there are too many staff meetings and why do we need to be involved in decisions anyway. Montypythonesque.

How do you feel about this Mr Ripper?

Melbourne by 98 points.

That call is coming from the glass half empty and lets make sure we have a whipping boy brigade
What are you suggesting here?

You think Bell is safe do you?

Some realisim in this place you not go astray at times. 2 of the worst moments came from him on the weekend. That dropped mark due to some foot steps and then burning the 3 blokes at the top of the goal square while he had a ping from the pocket hurt us big.

Never been on Bells case but bottom line is I don't think he is up too it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you suggesting here?

You think Bell is safe do you?

Some realisim in this place you not go astray at times. 2 of the worst moments came from him on the weekend. That dropped mark due to some foot steps and then burning the 3 blokes at the top of the goal square while he had a ping from the pocket hurt us big.

Never been on Bells case but bottom line is I don't think he is up too it.
One would hope Bell must have some good qualities as the club has given him the responsibility of taking Rayner and Wooler under his roof. I wonder how the shack and Merret got on?

One would hope Bell must have some good qualities as the club has given him the responsibility of taking Rayner and Wooler under his roof. I wonder how the shack and Merret got on?
I get the feeling if you can't along with Sauce your not going to get along with anyone.

Can we stop whipping Bell now already? Let's move onto someone who actually deserves to be whipped... I'll nominate Gardiner.
Not sure when he's contracted to, but I'd say Gardiner is on his last chance. If he doesn't show some desperation in 1 or 2 more weeks, it's the NEAFL for life.
Seriously, can't play on talls, can't play on smalls, can't play. Been gifted enough games already...about time he earned his spot.

Not sure when he's contracted to, but I'd say Gardiner is on his last chance. If he doesn't show some desperation in 1 or 2 more weeks, it's the NEAFL for life.
Seriously, can't play on talls, can't play on smalls, can't play. Been gifted enough games already...about time he earned his spot.
Well he can play on smalls. There is a reason he is still in the team

The Melbourne FC bigfooty thread don't seem to rate us. Whatever happens, I love it best when the Lions challenge the other teams and observe the comments on the opposition game day thread. Here's hoping for a good show. Gooo Lions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back