Preview Round 2 2018, Brisbane Lions vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You going to keep us in suspense, or spill the beans?

I've no idea, but bring in the kids. Allison, Payne & Bailey.
Cutler, Allison and Bailey is who I'm thinking. Assuming someone comes out for Bailey, i would say Bell but I'm not so sure his game was as drop-worthy as first thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, did not pick this.

IN: Bewick, Cox, Mathieson

OUT: Rich; Robinson and Bell

What does this mean for Cutler?

Cutler will get his chance. We will win with this line up. Well selected. Fagan has maintained balance by dropping a confirmed whipping boy (Bell) and including another (Bewick). I actually think this is a masterstroke. Bewick is going to make the difference this week.

Melbourne by 98.

Bewick is frustratingly inconsistent but has shown he can play at AFL level. I expect him to have a really good game on the weekend as he is OOC and he'll treat every senior game as his last chance to prove to the coaches he deserves another shot. Unlikely he'll maintain any form on a consistent basis though although I'd love to see it. Happy the Beast is back, I'd rather get games into him than Bell. Cedric Cox a surprise addition but has obviously performed well in the pre season games. The coaches seem really keen to pump games into him so I'd imagine he is rated fairly highly internally probably due to his strength's being his foot skills and pace which suit Fagan's game style nicely.

Would appear Tom is not really a whipping boy as the coaching staff seem to have same observations as "us" glass half empty, over the top critics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back