Game Day Round 2, 2018: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess our game plan is to just hope that North self destruct.

That's what it is every week. We are the king of the ugly win. Have been for 3 years under Richo. Have a look at our percentage.

There is no progress under Richo whatsoever other than he has more talent at his disposal and there are teams that have capitulated around us.

He is so far out of his depth it is not even funny. We will win this game and become possibly one of the worst 2-0 sides in history.

Scott has done his homework

Hard tags on Ross, Billings & Acres.

Richo no response yet

Richo will be doing his usual pursing his lips with his finger to his mouth looking thoughtful pose while not making any changes whatsoever.

We need to get Billings and Acres into the game in the 2nd half, they are our game breakers.

Paddy McCartin is just not up to it. Diabetes or not, just genuinely no good right now

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s had as much influence on the game as Bruce and Membrey.

Can’t understand the coaching. We continue to bomb it long but don’t have even one of our three talls in the goal square?

Can someone explain what the plan is?

Apparently, they're interviewing Paddy about what its like to be a professional athlete with diabetes?

... lol...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

This is an arm wrestle between two mastermind coaches.
So far it’s a game of luck rather than a showpiece of skills.
Clark and Long look like they’re about to unleash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will not invite St. Kilda back for Good Friday. Imagine trying to watch this game as a neutral fan. Two bottom teams scrapping it and two teams lacking stars.

Who will step up?

I for one think that half was brilliant

Mind you, i also think Donald Trump is an intellectual giant

I can understand north being sloppy due to the match they had last week. Not sure what our reason is.

Both sides kicked 2-10. If this was a movie I’d want to leave and get a refund.

Hoping for a strong second half, but I won’t be holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back