Game Day Round 2, 2018: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of what happens for the rest of the season, nothing, NOTHING, will erase the seething anger I am feeling right now. This was the worst performance by a St Kilda team I cam remember and I have been following them for a fecking long time. I witnessed the eighties ffs, this is worse than anything I saw in those years. In the eighties we were a shit team but that had a fecking crack. This performance today, when we had a stage to showcase ourselves, was a stinking piece of dung, a disgraceful effort that will hard to erase from my memory. Why are the skills so bad? The execution of simple skills was worse then junior teams I have watched.
The fact that I have again forked out for reserved seats with the usual blind optimism has me right now thinking why the feck did I do that.
Something has to change and quickly or this season is gone and many seasons to follow.

people said after carlton during jlt we were just blowing the cobwebs out
people said after Melbourne during jlt we were just blowing the cobwebs out
people also said after brisbane last week we were just blowing the cobwebs out
what about now?

A lot of harsh calls on Richo.
No coach would be able to pull something off with what the cattle have produced today.
Poor kicking, fumbles, poor marking, heaps of missed tackles.
Not his fault completely.

My concern with our game plan is the idea of overlapping. It works if players are free and only call for it when they are free.

None of this has happened today. They have handballed to nobody and when they hit a target with it they were in a worse position.
Once again a players fault (either giver or reciever) not a coaches.

Need to bring in those who played well in VFL today. Rice, Dunstan, Weller.
Change ruckman to Marshall and send some back to remember how good they have it on an AFL ground.
Seen cleaner games in the old Waverley swamp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long is Richo's contract? Can we afford to pay him out? Scotty Watters would probably take the gig again for 50k plus tips.

That was seriously the most pathetic loss I've seen from us considering the occasion and the opposition.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen from our group.

Absolutely insipid.

Players need to take a good hard look at themselves...come out on a momentous occasion to represent the club in the best possible way and serve up absolute garbage.

If today is anything to go by it looks like it'll be a long year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back