Game Day Round 2, 2018: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that a joke? Which of our genuine forwards that he’d be doing the work with missed easy set shots?

Paddy had a gettable one but was a good looking kick and membrey has one from the boundary

Even the commentators were surprised with Paddy's miss. Ricoh said he had actually aimed the ball correctly.

I'm at this game.
I want to go home.

That is all.

I wanted to be at the game.
Instead I'm holding for a family dinner.
Great life choice. :thumbsu:

Just calling it as they see it mate. Nothing wrong with that.

Except it's doubled with a Good Friday appeal, not a great look asking for money when during the match you have "well this is subpar shit" hitting the airwaves as it's bad PR for the marketing experiement.

Worst game ever !
Giving one more quarter then over to the pub to watch Good Friday Appeal.

I didnt think it was possible but the half time entertainment was even worse than the first half! What is this jimmy barnes wannabe rubbish?

I don't know why all teams don't use tactics like Scott is today. Drop numbers behind the ball, bring the pressure in the midfield and we just have no answer because our foot skills are so poor. Then we just bomb it long. Sydney have beaten us like it for years. We just can't beat it.

You guys might complain but I am at the bloody game.

Holy shit. Top 5 pick on the way.

Would feed Longer Carlisle and Webster, Gresh and Koby trying hard.

The rest.....

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

North is also Flooding and playing a high press, so very congested when we have the ball, this may have something to do with the poorer skills than usual.

In this type of game, we needed to be more patient, keep possession rather than play on and rushing it. Aiming to hit targets or run into the 40-60 metres away from goal.

Imagine the Adelaide Crows having to study this tape during the week.... More traumatising than their preseason camp.
Oh I don't know. Should be good for a laugh. :D

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why all teams don't use tactics like Scott is today. Drop numbers behind the ball, bring the pressure in the midfield and we just have no answer because our foot skills are so poor. Then we just bomb it long. Sydney have beaten us like it for years. We just can't beat it.
So much this.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

This game in a gif...

nhkqCB5Q4pPfBcWf4jbe5XALNRDEKmKvtgdwqmFVZPbhwRgURSEaYE1zOz1axNIRKQ-fAmOf-edZgQmZCd9CNAeDqJZLxkD_VXih1JPE5aEgRM1XPYhlKwUgPiQ3ZSa8-aMiEQ=w498-h295-nc

Scott has done his homework

Hard tags on Ross, Billings & Acres.

Richo no response yet
Scott's real killer move has been to allow Webster to play loose across the half backline. Almost guaranteeing a turnover and easy entry back inside 50.

this is why you dont give big stand alone games on public holidays to clubs like saints and north..
afl will be wondering why they didnt put 2 big teams at the g with 80,000 people coming to watch a real footy match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back